Skip to main content

Used Taurus for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:
12345...30

Pros
Cons
4.88 out of 5 stars

Thanks to this car, 5 people survived a rollover crash....

flymetotheisle, 11/05/2011
SEL 4dr Sedan w/Duratec (3.0L 6cyl 4A)

I am a big fan of this car...Nothing much to write except that it is because of this Ford Taurus SEL that our whole family is alive right now......We survived a rollover crash and all came out without a scratch...the car was considered totalled and with the safety features that Ford has installed in this vehicle I am alive right now to write about it...amazingly to say the least...Thank you....

4.25 out of 5 stars

Very good

johnny127, 12/08/2014
LX 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 4A)

Have had this car about 5 years and have found it to be very reliable. Corrosion resistance has been very good, as we live in the rust belt and on a dirt road. Car has about 130k on it. One weak point on this car is the rear coil springs. They sag prematurely even with no load in the rear and cause the tires to wear unevenly. We've had no mechanical problems with the transmission, though I wouldn't consider it a top performer compared to others in its class. Gas mileage is adequate but, again, I think others in it's class do better. The styling and road hugging ability is about as exciting as vanilla, but it gets you where you need to go.

4.88 out of 5 stars

Very Reliable well built car!

Jaxflguy, 11/19/2010
SES 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 4A)

Since new, this car has not had one issue or problem. There is not a squeak or rattle to be found. Very reliable comfortable car. Safe. You can't go wrong for the price with these cars. Proud to own another Ford and will purchase one again!

3.25 out of 5 stars

2004 Tardus

bsr2, 06/16/2014
SE 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 4A)

I bought a 2004 Taurus SE 3.0L. I paid $400 for it. Second owner. I put new rear brakes in myself for $124. I bought the car at 209000. It's now up to 306000, all highway km. The windows quit working at one point, simple design flaw in the boot between car and drivers door. 10 min fix have windows working. This car will not stop. Still doesn't leak oil, shifts nice. The car is still tight. It's alright for comfort and the road noise is rather quiet. I doubt I'll buy another, but this car doesn't owe me a dime.

4.75 out of 5 stars

Best Station Wagon Ever

Alex, 10/28/2010
SE 4dr Wagon w/Duratec (3.0L 6cyl 4A)

This is by far the best vehicle I've ever owned. It is very practical, comfortable, and smooth running. This car really shines on road trips because there is a lot of room for people and baggage. The roof rack is adjustable and comes in handy. A 6'2" tall person can sleep comfortably in the back when the seats are folded down

12345...30