Used 1992 Ford Bronco SUV Consumer Reviews - 12 Car Reviews | Edmunds

1992 Ford Bronco SUV Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Bronco model:

Stylist. Strong. Enjoyable
By Ken

1992 Ford Bronco SUV Eddie Bauer 2dr SUV 4WD

Not an SUV for soccer mom’s

Broncos never die
By Jeff

1992 Ford Bronco SUV XLT 2dr SUV 4WD

I have had two Broncos 1992 and 1996. I still drive them both every week. These trucks turn on a dime and are really easy to park. They are very powerful and no task challenges them. Both trucks have close to 300,000 miles and the transmissions have been trouble-free. The engines run great and don't burn oil. Good looking and still in style. Just replaced leather interior in one of them. Exterior paint is original and looks new.

Best SUV ever
By dannyjr

1992 Ford Bronco SUV Eddie Bauer 2dr SUV 4WD

I love my bronco had her going on 4 years now. shes holding tough at 167,000 miles on the 5.0 EVERYTIME i turn that key i put my foot in her and commence to beating the crap out of it. Never leaves me hanging and always starts shes been all over the beaches of nantucket island and through the florida mud and swamps. I love this truck so much i actually painted her so she would stand out in traffic. Hands down the best vehicle i have owned always puts a smile on my face when i get to drive her. My old lady took a ride with the top off reclined in the seat and saw the stars. She had to have one so the next week bronco #2 arrived home a 92 NITE edition we rescued out of daytona.

2nd time around
By JMorgan

1992 Ford Bronco SUV Eddie Bauer 2dr SUV 4WD

This is my second Bronco, the first finally quit at over 600k, I expect a lot from my truck, but I give a lot too. I like the 5th series bronco, mainly because of the new grill style adds a newer look, without taking away the old reliable look. The short wheel base is great, and she's been tested in the swamps in Fl, the mountains of snow in Montana and the ices in NY. I'll have her til she doesn't move anymore.

interior comfort, traction abilities, overall weight balancing, pulling power

To other owners, rubber door sweeps placed just under the tailgate works wonders at avoiding rust out.

The Best 4X4 ever!!
By Tsoko24

1992 Ford Bronco SUV XLT 2dr SUV 4WD

I have had this Bronco for about 5 years now and it is a beast. The 5.8L 351 V8 will tow anything and has enough power to beat anything. This truck is amazing. Mud, Snow, Rocks, Sand is no match for the four wheel drive system. This Truck contines to amaze me in every way possible. The gas mileage is not very good. 10-12mpg in the city with the big V8. Even for being 17 years old it is one of the best looking cars on the road. I love it.

5.8L 351, power windows, power locks, power mirrors, its unstoppable off road.

Better gas mileage.