Used 1992 Ford Bronco SUV Consumer Reviews

List Price Estimate

Used Bronco for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:

Pros
Cons

Best SUV ever

dannyjr, 02/12/2013
Eddie Bauer 2dr SUV 4WD

I love my bronco had her going on 4 years now. shes holding tough at 167,000 miles on the 5.0 EVERYTIME i turn that key i put my foot in her and commence to beating the crap out of it. Never leaves me hanging and always starts shes been all over the beaches of nantucket island and through the florida mud and swamps. I love this truck so much i actually painted her so she would stand out in traffic. Hands down the best vehicle i have owned always puts a smile on my face when i get to drive her. My old lady took a ride with the top off reclined in the seat and saw the stars. She had to have one so the next week bronco #2 arrived home a 92 NITE edition we rescued out of daytona.

92 Bronco Good, but

RonS, 11/18/2002
XLT 2dr SUV 4WD

Have had vehicle 10+ years, and 86000 miles, and have been very happy with it. It's best feature is that with only one exception, it has been very reliable, held up well, and been fun to drive. The unusual reliability feature is that the fuel pumps go every 25-30,000 miles. Am on the 3rd one now. The cost has gone up each time, the latest being about $600 to replace, due to its being in-tank taking much labor, plus it's an expensive part. Too bad they don't make it anymore, as it's a vey easy to maneuver vehicle,

Stylist. Strong. Enjoyable

Ken, 01/05/2018
Eddie Bauer 2dr SUV 4WD

Not an SUV for soccer mom’s

2nd time around

JMorgan, 09/16/2009
Eddie Bauer 2dr SUV 4WD

This is my second Bronco, the first finally quit at over 600k, I expect a lot from my truck, but I give a lot too. I like the 5th series bronco, mainly because of the new grill style adds a newer look, without taking away the old reliable look. The short wheel base is great, and she's been tested in the swamps in Fl, the mountains of snow in Montana and the ices in NY. I'll have her til she doesn't move anymore.

1992 Bronco Eddie Bauer

James P., 11/01/2005
Eddie Bauer 2dr SUV 4WD

This is a good vehicle with minor details marring the picture. Styling to me is the best of any modern truck. Well-designed interior very attractive to me, but cheap plastic materials put a damper on things. Has many rattles. Seats are VERY comfortable. Removable roof is cool but awkward. 302 V8 (185hp@3800, 270 lb-ft@2400) is refined and torquey; pulls like a freight train and lives under 2000 rpm; best feature of the truck. Good auto transmission. Handling and ride pretty good for a 4x4. Gas mileage in town is 14mpg, 19mpg highway both with a light foot. Strong underpinnings and good engineering mean this 4x4 can tackle most off roading stock. Don't like that gas fill is on driver side.