Skip to main content
$37,760

Save as much as $720
Select your model:

Pros
Cons
5 out of 5 stars

Great car

M Shepard , 05/17/2022
SRT 392 4dr SUV AWD (6.4L 8cyl 8A)

A great ride and very plush

Also Consider
2022 GMC Acadia
Check out current offers on the GMC Acadia
View Offers
GMC.com
*The Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price excludes destination freight charge, tax, title, license, dealer fees and optional equipment. See your GMC dealer for details.

11k miles and tranny/ air conditioning issues 2.5m

Jen o, 05/21/2022
GT Plus 4dr SUV (3.6L 6cyl 8A)

Yes I drive alot I know but the tranny is going out and the ac will blow cold and switch to heat for a couple Mins and switch back. First dodge I have ever owned…

Perfect do-anything vehicle

Mortisian, 05/22/2022
R/T 4dr SUV AWD (5.7L 8cyl 8A)

I researched vehicles for about a year (looking at 2-door coupes right up to full-size trucks, because I couldn't decide what I needed!) before finally deciding on a Durango, and placing an order for a 2022 R/T Tow-and-Go. I've had it for about four months now, and I am incredibly happy with my choice. Every time I get in the Durango, every time I smash the pedal to the floor, every time I'm walking up to it in a parking lot, I smile. It has everything I want: aggressive good looks (especially from the front and side, with the SRT-style fender flares and wheels), amazing throaty sound (the Tow-and-Go trim has performance exhaust, and it is music to the ears), good solid performance, ride comfort, utility, etc. It has fantastic road manners, and drives like a much smaller vehicle; you feel very planted on the road, and it loves corners, despite its proportions. I could go into detail on just about anything on this vehicle, but I'll try to condense it into a pros & cons list for brevity: Pros: Amazing sound both in and out of the vehicle; no drone, either! Great performance – it’s not a Hellcat, but the R/T is no slouch! Sleek, modern, and comfortable interior – good workmanship and no rattles Great compatibility with Android Auto & wireless charging Pretty good stock speakers Very, very smooth ride – even with the stock run-flat tires Aggressive good looks Great pedal feel especially with the Brembo brakes on the TnG Plenty of utility; tons of trunk space with the third row folded down I haven’t had a need for it yet, but a huge towing capacity Cons: I wished they tuned it for a little higher on the horsepower; other Dodge vehicles with the same motor are rated for an extra 15 HP Gas mileage isn’t great, but that’s to be expected with a 5000+ pound vehicle with an 8-cylinder motor Everything else has been updated, but the rear of the vehicle is getting dated and could have used a touch-up Overall, I love this vehicle. I’m very happy with it, and I can’t say enough good things about it.

Big Mistake

Jonnom130 , 06/23/2022
GT 4dr SUV AWD (3.6L 6cyl 8A)

I had a positive purchasing experience. I was very happy with the car for the first month/1000 miles until multiple issues surfaced. It looks appealing and rides nicely. However, this car has serious electrical problems and is a total safety hazard shutting off randomly while driving. Don’t get me started on the Uconnect system. You will regret buying one of this SUV. Dodge really needs to get their act together. I can’t believe $50+ k for this car and it’s totally unreliable. Furthermore, service and repair is a total joke. I was told the local dealership in my area can’t get me in for almost 3 months and most of their staff isn’t trained yet on the new technology. UNBELIEVABLE, UNACCEPTABLE, NEVER AGAIN

Muscle Car of SUVs

Lord Vader, 08/07/2022
R/T Plus 4dr SUV AWD (5.7L 8cyl 8A)

I traded my 2012 Durango for the 2022 RT Plus with Tow and Go. I would have been happy with an updated version, I really liked the 2012. Certain things I expected, the tech, transmission, SRT suspension, etc. What I did not expect that in every way, this vehicle exceeds the previous model. It feels lighter, the suspension tuning and transmission tuning make it feel quick and nimble. The interior materials are far superior. In every way this is a better vehicle, so far, it it outstanding.