Used 2004 Dodge Dakota Quad Cab Consumer Reviews - 73 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2004 Dodge Dakota Quad Cab Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Dakota model:

Love this truck!
By JD

2004 Dodge Dakota Quad Cab 4dr Quad Cab SLT Plus Rwd SB (3.7L 6cyl 5M)

More comfort and dependability than my cars!

Great long lastingvrid
By Romm romm

2004 Dodge Dakota Quad Cab 4dr Quad Cab SLT Plus 4WD SB (3.7L 6cyl 5M)

2004 with 210,000 miles and running like day one

Love my Dakota!
By sixatbat

2004 Dodge Dakota Quad Cab 4dr Quad Cab SLT 4WD SB (3.7L 6cyl 5M)

I love this truck. I have the 4.7 V-8 with 110k on it and it keeps up with the big trucks with no problem. It handles better than all other trucks I have driven. It's very roomy and I was surprised with the amount of room it has in the back seat with the quad cab! 4x4 is great, I've already pulled out a jeep and an s-10 out of the mud. My only complaint is the fuel milage. I get about 14.5 mpg combined city and highway. It's better than most full size trucks though. If you want a truck that has the compactness of a mid size truck, but the power and capability of a full size truck, get the Dodge Dakota.

love it
By zack

2004 Dodge Dakota Quad Cab 4dr Quad Cab SLT Rwd SB (3.7L 6cyl 5M)

I have a 2004 dakota with the 4.7 v8 it has a lot of power towing wise its great i pulled 12,000 pounds and the truck doesn't struggle at all. But i have a problem with the window when you close it it will fall and not go back up dose this happened to a lot of people with this truck? But I can tell you its the best truck so far I had it has 147,000 miles on it and it still runs like a beast. But gas wise it drinks a lot but if you drive on the highway it will do great I drove it to new jersey and I only filled up 3 times and I was pulling a trailer so I can say that its a awesome truck and I love driving it.

the 4.7 v8 and the leather interior and the room

the window

My used Dakato 2007 v8
By mac

2004 Dodge Dakota Quad Cab 4dr Quad Cab SLT Rwd SB (3.7L 6cyl 5M)

I bought this truck used and it had probably bee en in a rear end wreck but it didn't impact the car so i didn't care, it has a v8 4.7 and its so far been an awesome truck, i didst expect much but right now for how cheap it was its been a total bargain and its gone tons of power and looks great. The gas mileage is criminal but i use it to haul toys rarely and sometimes to and from work 5 miles so for me its ok, the v8 power doing 80 up hill towing passing the Nissans and toyatas going 45 is awesome.

v8