Used 2003 Chrysler Sebring Consumer Reviews

Used Sebring for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:
12345...21

Pros
Cons

Great Convert

Red, 12/25/2007
Limited 2dr Convertible (2.7L 6cyl 4A)

Fun car and noticed. Drives like a big car and handles almost like a sports car. The best (only) ragtop I've owned. I love it. Great car for the money.

Enjoying my blue coupe

Kimchee, 07/11/2004
LXi 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl 5M)

I have been pleased with the car, but there are a couple of buggy things about it. My car doors lock on their own after I leave the vehicle and the dealership said it can't be reprogrammed. So everytime I need to get in my car in my garage I have to unlock the doors again. I also had to have a new instrument cluster installed because the tachometer was working sporadically. The dealer couldn't set my mileage on the new odometer, so now I have miles on the odometer with the REAL miles on a sticker on the inside driver's door. Other than that, I have been pleased with the car and it really is a head turner.

I love this car

Linsey, 09/30/2007
LXi 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl 5M)

We bought this car 4 years old and I believe it still drives like it did when the first buyer bought it. It is fun and stylish. It gives the feel of a sports car without the price tag or insurance boost. Whoever designed this car needs a raise! This car is for someone who loves driving. You would have to be able to get up and down easily and not have to get to the back seat very often.

My first car

mike52583, 10/28/2012
LX 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

My parents bought me this car in July 2009 for $8252 including tax. It had just over 59k mi. My mother thought the front end was too long. I mainly liked the body style and the power-adjustable driver's seat. After 3 mo, spent over $2k on all recommended maintenance to do at 60k mi + $600 fixing transmission. Later had tie rods & engine mounts replaced; timing belt+ water pump replaced at 78.5k mi. Spent at least $4,000 in maintenance in the 38 months I owned the car. It never broke down on me. Starting the car, always heard 2 clear cranks, then engine started. Just sold it at just under 79k mi in Oct. 2012.

A Reliable, Efficient Car

Mike R, 08/19/2008
LXi 4dr Sedan (2.7L 6cyl 4A)

Our experience has been very positive. The most surprising was the excellent gas mileage - 29-30mpg regularly on the road. 24-25 in town. We consider this great for the performance of the engine. Everything has worked well except the seat heaters but that's not too much inconvenience. We taken this car everywhere and it drives well - up mountains, in the snow, in the desert, and along the coast. We've put lots of bags and gear in there when family comes to visit. We're smaller people so the lower head room doesn't bother us but it would bigger people. Electronics and power options have performed well.

12345...21