Used 2018 Chevrolet Impala Consumer Reviews

List Price Range

Used Impala for Sale
Select your model:

Pros
Cons

Everybody get your roll on

CYNTHIA, 03/17/2019
LT 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6A)

Impala is the best car to have, its roomy , runs smooth. When charging devices you dont have to have on the car in acc, it charges when the car Is off. The plug is the best thing they could have done. My very first car was a impala I had my car over 8 yrs. The car is a beauty.

2018 Chevrolet Impala

CColeman, 12/14/2018
Premier 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

For a car this size it rides pretty rough.

Classy and Sassy

Julia Kosut, 11/18/2019
Premier 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

I love my car, I am typically a truck girl, so at first, I was skeptical but that didn't last long. I love how sharp it looks, I love the smoothness it has on the road, and the lights are fantastic! Plus the Flex Fuel engine means that gas is about 2.38 a gallon for me! :) Honestly, this car is overall amazing.

Great value

Winder GA, 06/22/2020
Premier 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

First, be aware that the car is being discontinued so that's a concern. I purchased a used 2018 Premier. I have previously driven a 2008 Chevy Impala 3.9L V6 police edition, so power was important. The 4 cylinder was a joke to drive. Next, I wanted a power passenger seat - that's ONLY available with a Premier package (drawback). Finally, I could not find a 2019 Premier with a V6 anywhere. And, for the price, the 2018 was just fine. Great car for the price. I typically drive cars for 10 years or longer, so I expect to have this for a long time. My 2008 Chevy Impala is not fancy, but it's still going with 240,000 miles. I hope to keep this one just as long.

it works!