Used 1996 Chevrolet Impala Consumer Reviews

Used Impala for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:
12345...13

Pros
Cons

Diablo

Tom Stewart, 05/19/2002
SS 4dr Sedan

That's the name of my Impala SS, a true American masterpiece. There are minor irritants like the bucket seats could have better support features. But these are buried in the joys of driving this two-ton hot rod! I had 10 guys at the dealership drooling and hoping I wouldn't take the car. It's the most reliable car I've owned. It still looks red hot and attracts comments. Chevrolet made a terrible trade-off in stopping SS production for what...everyday trucks? On the other hand, it gives we SS owners an appreciable investment while we devour the thrills!

LMAO at the F.O.R.D. Marauder

yes, 06/07/2002
SS 4dr Sedan

The marauder may very well be a good ford product but look forward to spongy brakes and no low end torque. Longevity is a question and well it just doesn't have the looks. I am still laughing all the way to the bank. My SS cost $19.500 the ford will cost about $35.000. My chevy was built by proud American workers who lovingly put this car together. 80.000 miles no problems, 14.00 in the quarter. Cop car suspension means no surprises. A note to FORD this is what happens when John Moss (a brillant automobile designer)really builds a car. Maybe you should hire him. Thank You Mr. Moss!!!

Impala SS

Tzadok Gable, 01/30/2003
SS 4dr Sedan

Best American Four door out there and a great muscle car

Great investment

Morgan White, 05/07/2002
SS 4dr Sedan

keeps its value and should go up in price over the next few years!

Supercar

Paul Cooney, 06/27/2002
SS 4dr Sedan

Never had a problem with it other than the back window going out of track. (cold weather)

12345...13