Skip to main content

Save as much as $763
Incentive offers available
Select your trim:
12345...8

We have a limited number of reviews for the 2023 Camaro, so we've included reviews for other years of the Camaro since its last redesign.

WOW!!!!

Shane, 05/21/2019
2019 Chevrolet Camaro ZL1 2dr Coupe (6.2L 8cyl S/C 6M)

I have been a Corvette lover for years. I have owned 2. Was ready to upgrade to the Z06 so I started shopping. It took me about 3 hours to make a decision between the Corvette and the Camaro ZL1. I ended up with the ZL1. No regrets. After driving both the Camaro has awesome speed and is much easier to get in and out of. Don't hesitate to make this purchase. Even now when I see a Corvette on the road I don't second guess my decision. The car I got also had an upgraded AWE exhaust and a ROTO FAB cold air intake. It is running close to 670-680 HP. LOVE THIS CAR!!!!

5 out of 5 stars

Best band for the buck anywhere!!

StevesCamaro, 04/17/2019
2019 Chevrolet Camaro ZL1 2dr Coupe (6.2L 8cyl S/C 6M)

Wow, what a car! Best bang for the buck. Great interior even if somewhat limited visibility. The '19 model makes up for that with the review camera/mirror feature though. Awesome power and it puts it down to the ground without being as sinister and scary as the Corvette. Can't go wrong with this car.

5 out of 5 stars

Like a Vette, but with emergency back seats!

JJ, 04/03/2021
updated 10/05/2022
2021 Chevrolet Camaro 2SS 2dr Coupe (6.2L 8cyl 6M)

2SS with 1LE Track Package. Lots of power (of course) but also really spectacular handling with the 1LE. As a previous Corvette owner, I was very surprised at how sports car like the car is. Interior is also very comfortable (for front seat occupants) and much higher quality than Corvettes of 10-15 years ago. Much like a Vette, very limited storage inside the cabin. A small center console and a glove box is all you get. Not a big deal, if you’re looking at this as a sports car, but if you’re looking at it as a fun passenger coupe, it might be disappointing. Back seats are useable for adults if the trip is short (less than an hour). Over about 5’9” and you have to tilt your head to the side due to low rear seat headroom. But still, unlike my Vette, if you need to throw someone in the back for a lift home or something, you have that option. If you have kids up through early teens, completely useable back seats for routine use. Trunk is actually fairly large, but the trunk opening is only big enough for carry-on size suitcases. Completely useable and sufficient storage for daily driver use, but medium-large suitcases and such aren’t getting in there. In all, if you’re in the market for a fairly “no-compromise” sports car, but would like just a touch more practicality, the 2SS Camaro with the 1LE package is a fantastic option. Plus, it’s a Chevy. It’s about $20k cheaper than imported equivalent cars, you can get it fixed almost anywhere in the USA and parts won’t require a second mortgage on your house. I’m very happy with the purchase.

Build Your 2023 Camaro
At a Glance:
  • 9 Colors
  • 8 Trims
  • 5 Packages
  • $26,100starting MSRP
Build & PriceChevrolet.com
The Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price excludes destination freight charge, tax, title, license, dealer fees and optional equipment. Click here to see all Chevrolet vehicles' destination freight charges . Dealer sets the final price.

A refined BEAST! Camaro 1SS A10

Howie, 07/10/2019
updated 07/12/2021
2019 Chevrolet Camaro 1SS 2dr Coupe (6.2L 8cyl 6M)

Update-Have owned this care for 15 months now. Only average about 6K mi/yr since I work from home. Runs as good as new. The seat comfort is quite impressive. I'd say the stock cloth seats are more comfortable than many sedans. I drove my Mom's 2019 for 3 months while visiting and while it was comfortable, the seats in the Camaro were better cushioned. Gas mileage in mixed driving is not good 16-17 calculated by hand and I have a little bit of dash rattle/crinkle sound but drive with the windows down mostly so don't notice it much. Other than that, this car is a nasty animal that can be driven tamely and comfortably. It also sounds insane. I personally love the simple interior. Why Edmunds can't have the correct trim in the drop-down menu is pure laziness on their part. There is no choice for A10, only 6M. Got my '19 1SS for $33,090 before tax/lic due to dealer discounts and I had a Mustang GT so got a $2500 rebate with that as well. The performance of this car is incredible even if I paid $50K. The A10 shifts really quick and is super smooth and rarely ever hunts for gears. It's a blast with the paddles, manual shifting or just put in D and keep it S mode or T on the freeway if you want. Mine is all stock except for a Borla s-type catback. It sounds soooooo good without being overly loud or obnoxious. I think the car looks awesome too with the stock 20s and staggered tires. Full power seat, apple car-play standard are big pluses. Handling and power are on another level. Comfort is very good. Only negative is visiblity which is mostly a hindrance at low speeds around islands in parking lots b/c of the high door sills. Otherwise on the road, hardly ever an issue for me. Gas mileage of course isn't good but hwy can be almost 30 when just cruising in 4cyl mode. I average 17.5 overall. If you want a car that drives/performs well above its price point and sounds like complete beast doing it, look no further.

3 out of 5 stars

4 out of 5 stars

A sportscar wrapped in muscle car clothes

FahrOut, 01/21/2020
2020 Chevrolet Camaro 1SS 2dr Coupe (6.2L 8cyl 6M)

A quick note before I begin, I have the 1SS 1LE trim level Camaro, which is not available on the dropdown menu to set up a customer review. I have driven a pretty broad variety of sportscars in Europe and now in the U.S. The car I traded in for this Camaro is a 2008 Corvette base which had pretty extensive suspension modifications which I raced in autocross and track events across Western Europe. And even with the heavy modifications to the Corvette, the 1LE Camaro is decisively better. It corners harder, feels crisper and communicates to the driver better than my old Corvette, and in fact better than just about anything I have ever driven. The powerplant is great, but has a minor problem with electronic throttle lag. It feels as if the power comes on just a little behind the throttle input. My old LS3 never had this issue, with immediate power delivery on throttle input. Its not really annoying, but until I got used to it, I revved a bit high when throttle blipping to begin driving in first gear. The engine otherwise is fantastic, with great torque across a wide RPM band. Visibility is really as poor as the professional reviewer noted, and could have been a far less major inconvenience with technological aids which are becoming standard across a wide band of the new car market. Why this defect was not amended as part of the design process is beyond me. Still, with vigilance and practice, this problem can be minimized. Nonetheless, I deducted one star for this issue. Overall, I am immensely satisfied with this car, minor quibbles aside. The world class handling this car is capable of pays for all.

12345...8