Used 2007 Chevrolet Avalanche Crew Cab Consumer Reviews

Used Avalanche for Sale
Select your model:
12345...25

Pros
Cons

My first truck!

r!ckyr!ck, 11/10/2006
LT 4dr Crew Cab SB (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

This truck absolutely is a head turner. I get compliments all the time. A co-worker has a previous model, and he loves my new and improved model. Very quiet cabin, strong engine, very tight fitting/looking panels inside and out. The black color just makes the truck look that much better. The premium cloth seats are very comfortable, midgate design very handy. I've got the L1 model(2-wheel drive) w/ sunroof, DVD player, premium sound, and woodgrain interior. Oh check out the climate control on this thing, looks "importish". Man is this a truck or a luxury sedan? Chevy hit a home run with this one!

Look Out Below

rboegh, 12/12/2006
LT 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

All other SUV's stand way below the '07 Avalanche. I purchased 2 months ago and it now has 6,000 miles of trouble free driving. I traded an '03 Yukon for it and would never go back. This is the best truck/SUV I have ever owned. I would highly recommend, and have to family and friends. The styling is dead on and they fixed the cheap interior and exterior finishes of earlier models. Look for the LT-3 with the 20" wheels option which will save about $3K from the LTZ package with same options.

Perfect

Smitty, 01/04/2007
LT 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

This vehicle is awesome. Drove it to Colorado in the '06 blizzard. It handled like a Caddilac. I am from Florida, and drove it through ice and snow with no slipping or sliding. Passed other 4x4s stuck or in the ditch. Great job Chevy! Love the part time 4cyl to 8 cyl option. My teen daughter loves the sound system. I owned a Dodge 4x4, but will never drive anything else but an Avalanche. I recommend this vehicle to someone who enjoys a comfortable quiet solid ride.

My first truck - Excellent Choice

THOMAS, 01/11/2007
LS 4dr Crew Cab SB (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

Went to the dealer and drove a fully loaded 2007 Silverado Classic and also the 2007 Avalanche. No comparison, the ride was extremely smooth and with included and removable lockable cover, ease of conversion to 8' truck bed as well as Active Fuel Management (idles to 4 cylinders on the highway) - it was a no brainer. Would be nice to have more cab storage, but couldn't have gotten a better buy for the money. Getting 18mpg in town and 20 on the highway.

2007 LTZ Avalanche - Read the complaints before spending the money

aq67, 01/08/2014
LT 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

50/50 chance once the problems start. I read so many good things about this vehicle that I wish I would have known the key words to research the bad. Like "Low Oil - Shut Off Engine" and then the "Traction control off", "Stabilitrak off", "Reduced Engine Power", "High Oil Consumption", threads & threads of people having problems with the same issues and GM is aware of it. Do your research a little deeper and look up what I mentioned here, then after reading about engine replacements - decide and I wish you the best - I truly do!

12345...25