Used 2007 Cadillac Escalade SUV Consumer Reviews

Used Escalade for Sale
Select your model:
12345...18

Pros
Cons

Great Ride

Cuervo_Black, 06/20/2010
4dr SUV AWD (6.2L 8cyl 6A)

Omg! I'm in love with a Cadillac. I love this vehicle. At first I was looking to buy a Denali and to my fortune god gave me this escalade. Let me start with the bad first. The door handles are cheap, they break but are not expensive to repair. Second, gas mileage in the city. Its a beast on the streets but on the interstate it does good. Well it has the best gas mileage for its size and class. I'm spoiled with all the features. Dvd, navigation, stability, camera, comfort and power. This baby purrs when you floor it. People have given this SUV a bad review don't understand that you rather have safety comfort and power over price and gas mileage. Its a balance of what you get. You won't regret it

Beautiful SUV /to much plastic

builder6, 11/05/2010
4dr SUV AWD (6.2L 8cyl 6A)

We love the comfort, style and look of this SUV. It's a pleasure to drive and have not experienced the wind noise problem that I have read so many complaints about. My only and biggest problem is the quality with which it was made. I owned a BMW before this and never had a problem with the build. The ESV however has one piece of plastic after the other that breaks, cracks, peels or fails in someway. From my tow hitch cover, to my door handle, to the center console what American made crap. Made in America should mean made well and with quality. They could learn something from the Germans when putting together a vehicle of this price tag.

My First Caddy

Mark, 11/15/2006
4dr SUV AWD (6.2L 8cyl 6A)

This is my first American-made vehicle in 15 years...and lovin' my new Escalade. It has a wonderful ride and most of the features that I wanted (no Bluetooth -- come on GM!). The exterior styling is fantastic...just the right amount of chrome. The interior is much improved, it's wonderful for an American-made SUV. GM still has plenty to learn from Lexus, BMW and Infiniti.

An Awesome Luxury SUV

nray, 05/12/2006
4dr SUV (6.2L 8cyl 6A)

The dealership-I am a repeat customer- was helpful and the vehicle exceeded my expectations in luxury and comfort. The exterior design is great, but the added creature comforts inside this next generation of Escalade are amazing. The seats are so comfortable and the instrument panel is very clear and easy to read day and night. I can't praise this SUV enough.

The Best

highflier1, 05/28/2012
4dr SUV AWD (6.2L 8cyl 6A)

This is my favorite vehicle by far. I have the ESV with all options. I love the size, the ride height, the roominess. I am 6'4" and this vehicle gives me the headroom, legroom, hiproom, shoulder room I like. I like riding high up and the visibility is superb. I can take 6 people in comfort and still have room for luggage etc. The Lexus, Mercedes, Infinitis, etc of the world can't compare for room. Also the Escalade has a panache, cache, a presense all its own. It is distinctive and not like the clone SUV's you see everywhere. As well, it is truck based, solid as a rock, heavy, sturdy, and reliable. Safety has a lot to do with physics, when bigger hits smaller, who wins?

12345...18