Used 1997 Cadillac Eldorado Coupe Consumer Reviews

List Price Estimate

Used Eldorado for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:

Pros
Cons

All cars have the goods and the bads.

RON, 08/02/2008
2dr Coupe

My 97 Eldorado is showroom new. I live in Palm Springs California. The car over all has been exceptional. Period. I read these other reviews and Wonder about some comments. First its not really meant to be raced. I have not replaced all these items mentioned from other reviewers. The car has always been kept in the garage. It is the Pearl color with every option. The interior looks as if it just came off the show room floor. You must always take this type of car to the Cadillac dealer. Only they have the correct tools and replacement parts. It is taken once a year for its check up. It drives as if new. It always gets 28 mpg on the highway.

Eldorado ETC

MNazz, 10/13/2003
Touring 2dr Coupe

My Eldo was purchased 3 yrs ago w/23k on it. I was 19 when i got it i am now 22 and the car just hit 90k. I have put a decent beating on this car buy flying around and flooring it often and the car has only needed brake pads&rotors. It still runs really strong and looks even better. I am very happy w/the way this car has treated me. No complaints here.

one sweet ride

SMILEY, 10/11/2004
Touring 2dr Coupe

a stunning beauty with performance to match and fuel economy as good as many mid-sized 6 cylinder cars.

Satisfied

hadrn, 08/24/2008
Touring 2dr Coupe

My 97 Eldorado is beautiful. A Peanut butter-top on burgundy, with brand new 2008 Cadillac-Vove Rims, dipped in gold and of course brand spanking new Vove tires. I reside in Los Angeles, California, where everyone show and tell their cars, and although I'm refined my Eldorado holds its own against any fancy car, even Bentleys, in the looks department. I can't say much about my powerful motor, my Cadillac dealer takes care of that stuff, but I will comment on fuel efficiency being up to par and how well my Eldorado takes care of me when I'm out and about on the highways and by- ways.

It's a Cadillac

car_man1, 02/21/2012
Touring 2dr Coupe

My 97 ETC isn't bad. Of course what you expect for buying a used 16 yr old caddy at 126,*** Miles. New battery, wipers, new set of rims (one was cracked and I couldn't find a replacment, but got current ones from a junk yard for free off a 91 seville:).The Service Light came on for a few weeks then went off, it is a bad O2 sensor and I haven't had $$/time to fix it now. Once in a while, it has a hard WARM start, possible leaky fuel injector ( I hope!). I ordered the service manual (I advise DIY-ers to do this) and I can't wait to start seeing how my N* works. But with gas being over $4, it may become a weekend car and back to the 01 Civic LX for me.