Used 2006 Cadillac CTS Consumer Reviews - 85 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2006 Cadillac CTS Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific CTS model:

Visible But Not Overbearing
By Dee

2006 Cadillac CTS 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 6M)

It has been extremely reliable and easy to maneuver in traffic. Parks easily with good backing up visibility. Doesn't have all the bells and whistles of newer cars but sometimes simplistic is better. Older drivers would like the ease of maneuvering yet visible in traffic. Very comfortable ride and very low maintenance. Gas mileage is remarkably good for an older car 22-27 in the city--highway.

I've driven this car for 12 years!
By Toni Sprinkel

2006 Cadillac CTS 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 6M)

My CTS has been a good car, although I don't put on many miles (91,000). I plan to purchase an ATS to replace it.

I will never buy another Cadillac
By Dorothy A. Watson

2006 Cadillac CTS 4dr Sedan (2.8L 6cyl 6M)

I bought this car thinking it would be my forever car, problems the first year I had it. I was rear ended I haven't been right since the accident and neither has the Cadillac. I have fixed many of problems since I had the Cadillac, but the last problem which I am experiencing with now is the Electronic Stability system. I paid a lot of money for this extended warranty but to no avalibity it ended before I could use it. I whole purpose I am question this is this ESS should be on recall why should I have to spend close to nine hundred to have this problem fixed when I have researched this and a lot of people are having the same issues. I have a couple of friends that wanted to purchase a cadillac and I told them don't do it, it is not worth the money.

Caddilacs back!
By Art

2006 Cadillac CTS 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 6M)

I try not to get caught up with material things but this car makes me feel better.

BEWARE
By Antonio

2006 Cadillac CTS 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 6M)

This is one of the worst cars I've ever bought a lot of problems with the computer I changed it twice, also bad motoralso, fuel injectors suck. Cadillac makes cheap luxury cars