Used 2001 Buick Regal Sedan Consumer Reviews

Used Regal for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:
12345...7

Pros
Cons

Worth the Money

laura04, 03/14/2011
LS 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

It maybe an older car but sure has everything i need and shocking it is great in the snow. Ive had no issues with except the chairs are kinda uncomfortable. So taking long trips ends up hurting my back in driver or passenger seat but could just be my car.

Still Going Strong

Dan, 10/13/2009
GS 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl S/C 4A)

I bought my used 2001 Regal GS one year ago with 113K miles for $4K and could not be happier with my purchase. I don't know of any other used car that can be had for $4K that would be nearly as nice as this one. The supercharged engine, the Monsoon audio system, the cushy leather seats, overall balance of sport/comfort/reliability. Only fixes needed after 1 year are a couple of worn out wheel bearings and my ABS sensor acts up now and then. Other than that, this car still feels very strong and believe it will last another 100K if kept up properly. I've owned 9 cars in my lifetime and this one is faster and more comfortable than any of them, not to mention by far the most inexpensive!

KKB REGAL 2001

kkb, 05/03/2002
GS 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl S/C 4A)

Replaced the tail light assembly 3 times due to water in the lens, replaced the name "regal" on the right hand door.

Hope you like the great outdoors

Keep Looking, 05/21/2006
GS 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl S/C 4A)

I have had to replace all 4 window motors in the past 1 1/2 years for a grand total of over $1800. Was told by Buick mechanic in another state that they've had nothing but problems with the window motors in all Buick models. But according to Buick, they have no problems. It's normal wear and tear on a car that is 5 years old and has 68,000 miles. My mother's Chevy was stolen and wrecked and the driver's side door was smashed in, but amazingly the window still works! My car on the other hand sits in the parking lot and the unused window motor dies and the window falls down.

GM Quality Problems

Jim Lester, 05/01/2006
GS 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl S/C 4A)

Well let me see(in November,2005) at 98000 miles I had to shell out $2000 for a new transmission. This is on a car that I have not driven hard, mostly highway miles. January 2006 I had to waste another $1000 to get the car inspected. Now, May 1st, my piece of ship buick is in the auto shop once again because it won't run. The real sad thing is I was trying to support the american car industry when I bought this car. I was looking at a Nissan Altima at the same time. I won't make that mistake again.

12345...7