Skip to main content

List Price Estimate

Used Park Avenue for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:

Pros
Cons
4.88 out of 5 stars

Newbie Park Avenue Owner, and Impressed

alaskasarah, 04/25/2013
2000 Buick Park Avenue 4dr Sedan

I am a 27 year old woman living in Alaska, with two toddlers. My last car, a base model Honda Accord, was totaled in an accident and I bought this car yesterday as a replacement. I couldn't believe I found a 13 year old Park Avenue in cherry condition with 20,000 original miles on it. An elderly gentleman (is anyone shocked? ;-) had been driving it, but found it too hard to get in and out of at 75 years old so he very reluctantly sold me the car. It is like butter to drive, and quite zippy in acceleration. The interior comfort is second to nothing I've experienced. I am six feet tall, and for once there is room to spare. The exterior is pure understated class. I couldn't be happier.

4.88 out of 5 stars

170,000+ and going strong!!

livingrn, 09/20/2011
2000 Buick Park Avenue Ultra 4dr Sedan

I have owned this car for only 16months but bought at 123,000 miles and let me tell you I about live in this car. Last month I purchased a Pacifica and hated the ride of that thing not to mention the lousy gas mileage...fortunately I still had my old Ultra and am now back to driving it. This car starts every time and although it's older I can say I will continue to make repairs as needed in order to keep this car. I have owned quite a few automobiles in my life and this one beats them all!!!

5 out of 5 stars

13 years old and still a fantastic car.

jackt19, 03/16/2013
2000 Buick Park Avenue 4dr Sedan

We bought this car when it was one year old, with 14000 miles on the clock in 2001, to be my wife's daily driver. By far, it is one of the best cars we have owned. Twelve years later she's only got 68K on the odometer and it runs perfectly. It has been an extremely reliable vehicle and is a pleasure to drive. It is very quiet at highway speeds, and get's exceptional mileage for a vehicle this size, 19 city / 30 highway. If you're hunting for a used example, you can't go wrong.

4.75 out of 5 stars

Review of my 2000 Buick Ultra

Joe, 11/29/2005
2000 Buick Park Avenue Ultra 4dr Sedan

The reliability of this vehicle is outstanding. In 5 years of driving not one component of the vehicle has failed. I have only had to change the battery, and replace the tires. I am amazed at the reliability, and performance of the vehicle.

4.75 out of 5 stars

Another Buick

vuittion, 04/23/2008
2000 Buick Park Avenue 4dr Sedan

I would have to say that over all this is the last car that I would buy for a long while. This car may be big but it is stylish and is one of its own class of cars. When i drive this car I feel the long history of true American Style every time I drive my car it feels as if I am driving a car from the 50's the craftsmanship, the style, the look and the handling its what Buick has for years always offered with its cars my Park Avenue is by far the best, reliable, dependable and going strong at 110000 miles and will for a long time to come. My hat goes to the designers of this car they truly made one hell of a good car.