Used 2008 Buick LaCrosse Sedan Consumer Reviews

Used LaCrosse for Sale
Select your model:
12345...7

Pros
Cons

too many annoying quirks

guest21, 06/20/2013
CX 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

cloth interior holds lint impossible to vacuum. Rotors warped after 10,000 miles ( now buy expensive brakes and rotors, to fix. problems with the transmission clunking into drive. took to get fixed, they said it didn't exist. Still clunks into drive after being in reverse passenger locks quit working after 50,000 miles. gas mileage was great at first, now get no more than 20mpg on highway 16mpg town Supposed to come equipped with a radio that tells the name of the song. Nope. My 2006 Nissan van does that. The tire pressure gauge kept going off and the interior light on the gear shifter went out 10,000 miles. door seal leaks sometimes.

Got a Lemon

Not Happy, 06/24/2008
CXL 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

We bought this Buick brand new with 1 mile on the odometer. When we test drove it. It had a vibration .The dealer said it was a tire out of balance and would be no problem to fix. We have had this car for 10 weeks now and have only drove it 10 days out of the 10 weeks now. This is the 4th time in the shop. It has been in the shop for the last 5 weeks now. This car has had the front end realined,the front axles changed, 2 sets of tires. If this is GMC best thin I will have to buy a import the next time. And one thing to add, it leaked on the passager side when it rained. We called GMC to complain and asked for a new car.

Best car for the dollar

CB in Ohio, 09/22/2008
CX 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

I drive a lot, 5600 in the past month and a half. The gas mileage is great for the size of car, avg. city/hwy now 26.4. Straight highway-no air on, I got 29.9 over several hundred miles through hilly terrain. I love the ride

Great Car

Eric, 03/28/2010
CXL 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

My car is now two years old, 36,000 miles and no problems. Just finally took it back to the dealer for the first time to have the breaks checked, need new pads on the front. I do have the oil changed about every 8,000 files. Best car I've ever owned for quality and reliability. Not happy to see the 2010 model has the gas on the passenger side yuck. I think I'll keep my 2008 for a while.

Got A Lemon Too!

Super Unhappy, 09/10/2008
CXL 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

We live 75 miles from the dealer, bought a 2008 la cross new. After 4 trips back to fix all the scratches, 5 trips back and forth for the vibration & also a set of new tires, we still have the vibration!They are telling me that it is the road surface and not the car, we are disappointed & I will turn it in as a lemon as it is!What a disgrace to the name of Buick, just read another unhappy person's review with the vibration problem in here too, need to take some action, what is going on? why do they blame the roads for a vibration in the car, it will be a Toyota for us, and that is to sad.

12345...7