The 2017 Buick Envision is an all-new vehicle in the lineup that slots between the smaller Encore and the midsize Enclave SUVs. The Envision combines a practical size with a long list of standard features that make it a value-packed, near-luxury SUV worth considering.
- Manageable size makes it easy to drive and maneuver
- The cabin is as quiet inside as premium luxury SUVs
- You get a lot of features for the money.
- Cargo capacity is merely average for the class
- Engine output is adequate but far from impressive.