2017 Buick Envision Consumer Reviews - 29 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2017 Buick Envision Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Envision model:

Great little SUV
By Gangsta Granny

2017 Buick Envision Essence 4dr SUV (2.5L 4cyl 6A)

Only problem was rear a/c. Dealer promptly fixed.

Love this car - Great value
By Anne

2017 Buick Envision Premium II 4dr SUV AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

I reviewed all types of cars and once I set my sights on this one, I had to have it. I have been driving it for only one month and I am not disappointed. Love it! I saved quite a bit by buying a previously owned Corporate Lease with only 12,000 miles. Had to have it brought up from Naples. Must have saved nearly $10K by buying slightly used.

The Essence!
By Eric

2017 Buick Envision Essence 4dr SUV AWD (2.5L 4cyl 6A)

I really like this little SUV / Crossover. The dealer has let us use this vehicle while our car has been in the shop for the last 1.5 weeks and I'll be a bit sad to let it go. I looks great on the outside and inside and I can fit my 6ft 3in 215lbs 50 year old frame into the very comfortable, heated, leather, drivers seat just fine with plenty of head room. It's easy to get out of too and the roomy rear seat area is similar. Our vehicle comes with heated rear seats and rear HVAC controls. The interior is nicely equipped with faux wood highlights and panels, the dash knobs and buttons and the instrument cluster gauges seem to be well placed and the infotainment system works great other than sometimes it automatically connects to my iphone and other times it asks to connect. This might be because the SUV is in demonstration mode... at least this is what the SUV tells me whenever I start it up. I also like the auto open/close rear hatch. I can adjust it so it only opens 3/4 or fully. With it set at 3/4 I can open it in my garage. It drives very nicely and comfortably and I have good visibility other than the front window posts are a bit thick which looks nice but sometimes can hide an approaching car. The vehicle is punchy and takes off well when I hit the throttle hard but it obviously doesn't have the 300hp my sedan has. It brakes well and holds a line well while accelerating, cruising and braking. It also has the auto start feature. It's kind of weird coming to a stop at a stop light and feeling the engine stop. It starts right up quickly so really no complaints there, I just wish it would wait a bit longer before shutting down. Overall, I really really like this SUV. It's comfortable, handles nicely, has plenty of comfort features, quiet and seems well made. That being said, there's only 5k miles on it and I've only had it for a week and a half.

Auto stop
By Ernest

2017 Buick Envision 4dr SUV (2.5L 4cyl 6A)

The auto stop , when engaged and taking the foot off the accelerator while sitting on a incline it will freely road back before engaging accelerator. We have almost rolled back on cars behind us when stopped. Also, when engaged, the air stops blowing

auto start/stop
By basscatarcher

2017 Buick Envision Preferred 4dr SUV (2.5L 4cyl 6A)

This and this alone is causing me to get out of this otherwise fine vehicle. Worse feature ever on a vehicle. Good by buick!!! You are very dumb for not making this an option.