Skip to main content
$18,999

Used 5 Series Gran Turismo for Sale
Select your model:

Pros
Cons
    5 out of 5 stars

Well kept secret

Gary, 11/25/2017
    updated 12/04/2019
    2017 BMW 5 Series Gran Turismo 535i xDrive 4dr Hatchback AWD (3.0L 6cyl Turbo 8A)

If you want a large, luxury station wagon without the look of a wagon, this is the car. Much easier to get in and out of than an SUV. Drives much more like a sedan, yet has lots of storage when the back seats are folded down. Speaking of back seats, these are more comfortable than the back seats of the 7 series sedan, unless you spend the extra $5k to get the luxury back seat package on the 7 series. This is built on the previous generation 7 series frame (ie comfortable) with all the latest technology upgrades. It is the perfect car for long distance traveling for up to five adults. Having driven the car for 8 months, I am particularly pleased with the relative lack of turbo lag. Much smoother than my 2011 model. I am also impressed with the six cylinder engine. I thought I would need the v8 for such a large car, but the six is perfectly adequate. Once I got used to it, the adaptive cruise control is a gem. It makes long distance highway driving much more pleasant. I have owned the car for almost two years now and am still happy with it. Great alternative to the SUV with almost as much storage space in the back. More than two years later, the car is still a gem. The only problem was the lining on the sun roof needed repair, which took almost a week. Other than that, no complaints. just a very comfortable alternative to either a full size sedan or SUV.

Nicest car I’ve ever owned

Tom Wartenberg , 01/13/2020
    2017 BMW 5 Series Gran Turismo 550i xDrive 4dr Hatchback AWD (4.4L 8cyl Turbo 8A)

After nightmares with 3 Bentley’s and 3 Maseratis I settled into Mercedes as a brand for many years. Excruciating service problems ended that romance and I wanted to be practical but still have luxury. This was the answer. I got the 550 and every possible luxury upgrade. It puts Mercedes to shame. Even the S class. More comfortable, better handling and much more intuitive and meatier navigation and electronics control. 40000 miles and zero problems. I’m surprised BMW discontinued this model. It is possible to be all things to all people.

Great luxury car

Bmwluxury , 04/25/2021

Very powerful, smooth luxury ride, many luxury inter/exterior features

Cream puff

Denisem, 01/07/2021

This is my second bmw, my husband and I hit a moose with our last one a 5 series wagon a few months ago and we walked away from the accident with minor injuries, that car took the brunt of the moose and yes we were able to open r doors after impact, our dog that was in a soft dog crate was uninjured, my husband immediately started looking for another 5 series, this one drives extremely well too and she is called cream puff II.