2007 Volkswagen Jetta - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Jetta model:
Proud owner
By Vandekamp on 07/23/10 09:12 AM (PDT)

2007 Volkswagen Jetta Wolfsburg Edition PZEV 4dr Sedan (2.5L 5cyl 5M)

I am very happy with my car, from its leather interiors to the way it can glide down the road. plenty of pep if you want it, and is economy friendly fun. Its worth every penny, Family car/Sports sedan Volkswagen has created a fun car for all

A pretty good car so far..
By Roger2Texas on 10/15/09 21:07 PM (PDT)

2007 Volkswagen Jetta Wolfsburg Edition PZEV 4dr Sedan (2.5L 5cyl 5M)

Purchased this 07 Jetta 2.5L 5cyl 2 yrs ago brand new, has been a very good car, handles great on highway. Have had to replace the gas tank door on warranty. The bad thing is I have to buy the Catrol full synthetic oil at AutoZone along with filter for local mechanic to change the oil. Love the 10k mile oil change intervals. This car has been A++ excellent compared to our old 2003 Passat which was a nightmare (since assembled in Germany, compared to the Passat in Mexico). Car is very sporty & sometimes catches people's eye.

Bad Brakes
By richard minor on 12/08/08 12:58 PM (PST)

2007 Volkswagen Jetta Wolfsburg Edition PZEV 4dr Sedan (2.5L 5cyl 5M)

My 2007 Jetta at 27000 miles had to have rear pads replaced and rotors turned. Dealer says this is normal for this car. Cost of repair was 270 dollars. I see nothing normal about this. Seems very premature for brake job and very expensive.

2007 Wolfburg 42K miles
By swkohnle on 11/22/08 11:20 AM (PST)

2007 Volkswagen Jetta Wolfsburg Edition PZEV 4dr Sedan (2.5L 5cyl 5M)

I have driven my 2007 Jetta with 5 sp manual for 42K miles without any issues. It get's serviced at my VW dealer only at the required intervals. I follow the dealer service recommendations. I love this car. I have it detailed every 4 months. I drive between NY and Pittsburgh every 4 to 6 weeks and love the comfort and reliability this car has provided me. This is my 3rd VW having had a 2000 Passat, and a 2003 Jetta TDI. Both I drove over 200K miles.

Greatest value
By Cameron James on 09/17/07 14:51 PM (PDT)

2007 Volkswagen Jetta Wolfsburg Edition PZEV 4dr Sedan (2.5L 5cyl 5M)

Everybody wants to spend their money wisely, as do I. If you're in the market for a new or used vehicle, this is the way to go. A must see car, if you have not before. So many standard features, so little price. Check it out, and compare to other choices. You will not be disappointed.

I love my car
By Michael on 07/21/07 17:00 PM (PDT)

2007 Volkswagen Jetta Wolfsburg Edition PZEV 4dr Sedan (2.5L 5cyl 5M)

I drive a lot. I have about 12000 miles on my Jetta and I only bought it in January. I went with the wolfsburg and it has everything that I wanted in a car.

Pleasantly Surprised
By Sam in Utica, NY on 03/01/07 19:26 PM (PST)

2007 Volkswagen Jetta Wolfsburg Edition PZEV 4dr Sedan (2.5L 5cyl 5M)

My Jetta Wolfsburg constantly surprises me. After the 1,000 mile break-in, my gas mileage was 34 MPG on my last trip. The car takes regular gas, not premium as noted in some articles. It has plenty of pep with the manual transmission. I drove an automatic five cylinder and was underwhelmed by it's performance. Do yourself a favor and buy the 5-speed. You'll save over $1,000 and have more fun driving. My last Jetta was an '03 Wolfsburg with the 1.8T. The 2.5 reminds me of my old Jetta, but the quality and reliability of the '07 has greatly improved.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.