2004 Volkswagen Jetta Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Jetta model:
Turbo-COOL
By K FROM TX on 01/13/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Volkswagen Jetta Sedan GLS 1.8T 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl Turbo 5A)

I did a lot of research on small cars for about 6 months. I test drove quite a few and came to the conclusion that VW Jetta was for me. It sold me- sporty, classy & fast car at such a great price. It is just the car I was looking for to commute around the Ft. Worth & Dallas area. The Stereo system kicks butt!-if you are like (me) MUSIC is a big part of my life. I am a totally satified consumer!

i love my jetta
By Toodlesbabe024 on 12/30/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Volkswagen Jetta Sedan GLS 1.8T 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl Turbo 5A)

The car is great for zipping around town. For my first car while learning how to drive i think i picked a great one. Performance wise it comes with many great parts so you don't need to change any.

vw jetta-better value for you money @vw
By jalo on 12/27/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Volkswagen Jetta Sedan GLS 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

car is amazing...even with the 4 cylinder....i have no complaints...it's my 7th VW...had the VR6 and 1.8T...how often do you have to go 0-60 in less than 7 seconds...quality is superb

thumbs up for the 2004 vw jetta
By apropos104 on 12/23/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Volkswagen Jetta Sedan GLS 1.8T 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl Turbo 5M)

i am on my second jetta and have been pleased...i will continue to buy vw cars because my parents and i had nothing but good luck with them (they have a 2001 passat).

Excellent Car
By Melissa Bratcher on 12/17/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Volkswagen Jetta Sedan GLS 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 4A)

I have always driven Honda cars, but to get the quality and injoyment from a vehicle, I have found it in the volkswagen Jetta. The quality and performance I get from it than the honda accord has been a comfort for me to know that I own something that most people would like to own themselves or has not have the pleasure of knowing anthing about volkswagon (cars) company.

My Jetta
By Betina James on 12/13/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Volkswagen Jetta Sedan GLS 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 4A)

Overall I enjoy the car, in a market that seems to be geared towards SUV's. The car is fun too drive and performs great. The only thing about the car that I don't like is that it doesn't have a spoiler. But that's just me. It gets excellent gas mileage, and handles well around corners. And even though I just got the 4 it's got some fight in it out of the pocket.

jetta gls
By dcave on 12/11/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Volkswagen Jetta Sedan GLS 1.8T 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl Turbo 5A)

surprisingly i have found this to be a very smartly designed car. without a bunch of high tech gizmos, this car delivers reliable and economical transportation. with the turbo and sport package, it delivers performance to equal cars costing twice as much.

Great Car-LOVE IT!I l
By Jetta Darling on 12/06/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Volkswagen Jetta Sedan GL 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 4A)

My family of 3 has never been happier with any car ( and we have owned Hondas, Toyotas Fords,etc ). We can always rely on it to get us anywhere we want to go, and in a hurry too.

New to VW and hooked
By Patrick Jamet on 12/03/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Volkswagen Jetta Sedan GL 1.8T 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl Turbo 5A)

I just bought my jetta and so far there is nothing to complain about. the 1.8T engine is incredible. the build quality is great. I looked at hondas and toyotas while shopping for my new car and VW's interior design and solid feel sold me.You must take a good look at a jetta if you are in the market for a small sedan

Marvelous Machine
By yorams on 11/26/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Volkswagen Jetta Sedan GLS 1.8T 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl Turbo 5A)

This car is a dream!!!! It's a 1.8 Turbo with 5 speed Tiptronic tranny. The 1.8 Turbo feels like a V-6. The only options I got were leather seats and ESP (Electronic Stabilization Program)