2002 Volkswagen GTI Consumer Review: Fun car to own

2002 Volkswagen GTI - Consumer Review

1.8T 2dr Hatchback (1.8L 4-cyl. Turbo 5-speed Manual)

Fun car to own
By John Rupp on

2002 Volkswagen GTI 1.8T 2dr Hatchback (1.8L 4cyl Turbo 5M)

The GTI is fast it handles like a go cart. It holds the road but will smoke the tires. When I first got the car I had just bought a Harley- Davidson sportster sport. At the time I could not decide which one was more fun to drive.One year later I still can't decide. So if your looking for a car that you will have fun driving the GTI is for you. I have the tritronic automatic 5 speed I love it.

The tritronic transmission I highly recomend. I always bought manuals before but this transmission was 1st seen in Porches and gives you the best of both automatic and manual transmissions.The stereo system is great too. Also the security and remote keyless locking systems are nice.

Move cup holder away from the CD slot and change the volume nob so that its not the on -off switch, because alot of times when changing the volume you end up turning it off if you push the nob to hard