2003 Toyota Sequoia SUV - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Sequoia model:
I love my Sequoia.
By Chris on 03/01/10 06:59 AM (PST)

2003 Toyota Sequoia SUV Limited Rwd 4dr SUV (4.7L 8cyl 4A)

I have enjoyed owning my Sequoia. I have had it for six years. The only problem I have ever had with it is the rear window not going down. I really don't use it much so to me it is no big deal. It is not great on gas, yet I like everything else about it. It handles like no other vehicle. It hugs the road if you really drive it and respect it like it is big and heavy nothing compares to it.

Great Family Car
By Robin on 09/19/08 13:35 PM (PDT)

2003 Toyota Sequoia SUV Limited Rwd 4dr SUV (4.7L 8cyl 4A)

I have a 2003 Sequoia Limited with around 74,000 miles. I am the sole owner and have used this to haul children, dogs, trailers and boats up in the mtns. It was been a fantastic car for our family and I think the best "Large" SUV out there in terms of capacity. Even with the 3rd seat, you still have plenty of storage as opposed to many others (Expedition, Land Cruiser, Explorer, etc). The exterior styling still looks fresh after 5 years (I prefer it over the new ones) and I always feel very safe in my Sequoia. The only downside is the side storage compartment (needs a better closing mechanism) & of course fuel economy but unfortunately that is standard with large & small SUVs. :(

Great Toy
By surpasd on 06/16/07 07:01 AM (PDT)

2003 Toyota Sequoia SUV Limited Rwd 4dr SUV (4.7L 8cyl 4A)

This the 4th Toyota truck I have owned, great SUV! Comfortable to drive, especially on those long trips, more comfortable than the ML 350 or the X5 or other over-priced SUVs. Can load up everything I need in this one. As always a very reliable vehicle.

Great vehicle even after 3 years
By Lori on 02/09/06 13:44 PM (PST)

2003 Toyota Sequoia SUV Limited Rwd 4dr SUV (4.7L 8cyl 4A)

The Sequoia has been a wonderful vehicle since date of purchase. I have had no problems with performance or reliability. The car fits 6 adults comfortably - even in the 3rd row seat! Plenty of cargo space with the movable 3rd row - the leather seats with heat in the driver and passenger seats are a nice touch.

Great Vehicle
By J Pruitt on 11/02/05 19:01 PM (PST)

2003 Toyota Sequoia SUV Limited Rwd 4dr SUV (4.7L 8cyl 4A)

I've owned the Sequioa for 2 1/2 years. NOT ONE PROBLEM. Just routine maintenance (rotate tires and oil change). No rattles, no squeaks, no loose fitting trim. The quality is A+. I will only buy Toyotas if they are this good. Gas mileage stinks---15/mpg-- --BUT I KNEW THAT WHEN I BOUGHT IT. This is a great vehicle for showing real estate to clients, transporting softbal teams, soccer teams, cub scouts etc. I also feel safe when driving on the daily life/death roulette of Houston's freeway system.

very disappointed
By cjh on 08/05/05 16:31 PM (PDT)

2003 Toyota Sequoia SUV Limited Rwd 4dr SUV (4.7L 8cyl 4A)

Serious drivetrain problems the dealer says that it's all in our minds. I have been through four sets of tires since May of 03. We have had the truck serviced on time, we have have to replace the brakes. We had problem starting two weeks after we purchased it. This is was a brand new truck with 20 miles on it the day of purchase. I will not purchase another Toyota. We were in the market to purchase our daughter a car, but it will not be a toyota now.

Very Comfortable SUV
By FlaCapn on 02/12/05 16:08 PM (PST)

2003 Toyota Sequoia SUV Limited Rwd 4dr SUV (4.7L 8cyl 4A)

Having test driven the competition, the Sequoia was an easy choice. The Sequoia has nice lines, is a joy to drive, even the third row seats are comfortable. I've had mine for two years now and would get one again if I had the need. I still smile when I get in this thing and drive it, Toyota did a great job.

awesome!
By lluc on 11/05/04 18:56 PM (PST)

2003 Toyota Sequoia SUV Limited Rwd 4dr SUV (4.7L 8cyl 4A)

The best auto i've owned.

Smooth Operator
By Mario A on 05/15/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Toyota Sequoia SUV Limited Rwd 4dr SUV (4.7L 8cyl 4A)

This SUV is so smooth and quiet...feels like you're riding in a Lexus (former owner of an RX300 and SC400). At the same time, the body feels very sturdy. The 4.7L V8 pulls surprisingly strong considering its conservative HP and torque.

We Love it!
By Ron Kellough on 03/22/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Toyota Sequoia SUV Limited Rwd 4dr SUV (4.7L 8cyl 4A)

We researched all SUV's and having owned 4 different new GM pickups since 1996 and a 2001 GMC Yukon XL we thought they were probably the best. We went by all the dealerships and found the Toyota Sequoia was large and a very attractive vehicle. We test drove it and absolutely loved it and got back and bought it.

1 2 3 4 5 next »