2002 Toyota Sequoia Consumer Reviews 5

2002 Toyota Sequoia - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Sequoia model:
Would Buy Again
By ToyoOwner on 04/01/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2002 Toyota Sequoia SR5 2WD 4dr SUV (4.7L 8cyl 4A)

Great Truck. Mileage is not a good as we like (~16 to 17) but as big as the vehicle is, reasonable. Has plenty of power and features. Blind spot is large, suggest adding supplemental mirror to both sides. Interior tends to scratch easily. Leather captain chairs are very comfortable. Handles well with good forward visibility. Ride can be stiff on bumpy roads (again this is a truck)

Safety First
By Mr. Mike on 03/29/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2002 Toyota Sequoia SR5 4WD 4dr SUV (4.7L 8cyl 4A)

We were hit by a chevy truck going 40 MPH square on the front passenger door. Our vehicle was totaled. But sitting on the inside you would hardly know it. One window shattered, otherwise, the interior held strong! We were hit so hard, our vehicle was pushed 20 feet sideways, and pushing another car at the same time. We are replacing it, with another Sequoia! Safety first.

Great Vechile
By JJCC on 03/28/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2002 Toyota Sequoia Limited 4WD 4dr SUV (4.7L 8cyl 4A)

Purchased to replace a Ford windstar that could not handle are growing family and pulling our tent trailer. Does everything well. Quiet and powerful. Was considering the Honda Pilot, Ford Explorer/Expedition and Chevrolet Tahoe. After many test drives and much research I purchased the Sequoia. We are very happy. This will not leave are family for a long time.

Still lovin' it!!!
By rwcarr on 03/19/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2002 Toyota Sequoia Limited 2WD 4dr SUV (4.7L 8cyl 4A)

Since the first test drive, I've been in love with this vehicle. I love the fact that it drives as easily as a car, but gives you the feel of total safety.

Sequoias are the best
By DFH2004 on 01/05/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2002 Toyota Sequoia SR5 4WD 4dr SUV (4.7L 8cyl 4A)

I've owned a Jeep CJ7, Grand Wagoneer, Exporer XLT and none can be compared to this Sequoia. I average 21.5 mpg on the highway which is great for a 5,700 lb vehicle.

Satisfied!
By Cesar R. on 01/04/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2002 Toyota Sequoia SR5 2WD 4dr SUV (4.7L 8cyl 4A)

Boy, I was debating wether to buy the Sequoia or a Tahoe. Im real happy I made the right choice. Going back, I dont know how I even considered a Tahoe over this one!

Toyota quality SUV
By binhthemantran on 12/31/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2002 Toyota Sequoia SR5 4WD 4dr SUV (4.7L 8cyl 4A)

Great reliability and price for a large SUV. We go off road with our SUV both dirt and snow and it handles great and doesnt require servicing after we offroad. Very smooth ride for being a large SUV.

Can't go wrong with this vehicle =Solid
By osg on 12/26/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2002 Toyota Sequoia Limited 4WD 4dr SUV (4.7L 8cyl 4A)

I love my Sequoia. The only thing wrong is that they depreciate.

SUV for large family
By No minivan please!!! on 11/11/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2002 Toyota Sequoia Limited 4WD 4dr SUV (4.7L 8cyl 4A)

This is a great vehicle for a large family that requires transporting either lots of stuff, lots of kids or both... If I had to by another SUV of this size, I would buy another one tomorrow... and I have looked at them all!

Lap of Luxury
By MCR on 10/18/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 Toyota Sequoia Limited 2WD 4dr SUV (4.7L 8cyl 4A)

Grew tired of the van, upgraded to SUV. Love my Sequoia, nothing like it. Interior like a Cadillac, roomier than a van, drives like a sedan, performs like a truck. One great package.