2012 Toyota Prius c - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Prius c model:
I Love my Baby Prius
By gemo06 on 12/17/12 22:06 PM (PST)

2012 Toyota Prius c Four 4dr Hatchback (1.5L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)

I bought my car back in Mach. I Received the first Prius C from the dealership because I had bough the car without ever seen it in person. I am very pleased and happy with the result. This car is so fun to drive. I am averaging 51 mpg. I drive about 50% city and 50% Highway. It is true that the car could use more horsepower but that is the price I paid for the mpg. This car was meant for city driving and it does decently in highway. I don't understand why people keep complaining about the car. The car is reliable and fun to drive. I am a happy customer but if people want a car with specific expectations, then they should really test drive as many car so they can make the right decision.

This car will kill oil dependancy!
By yochivazooo on 10/03/12 14:40 PM (PDT)

2012 Toyota Prius c Four 4dr Hatchback (1.5L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)

Saving me $200 a month in gasoline. 53mpg avg. Stereo sounds incredible on Prious C (4) Confortable seats and I am 5.11, rear confortable for 2 full side adults, 5 tight for the center. Only complaint, no rear camera on level 3 & 4. GPS could be better. If you want to save money this car is for you, dont expect power or luxury ride. I'll use my CR-V for long trips. Can't go wrong for commuter.

Bonnie Blue Great Car
By archaeo on 09/22/12 16:11 PM (PDT)

2012 Toyota Prius c Four 4dr Hatchback (1.5L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)

Love the Prius C. Our first hybrid and it is a blast! Great mileage averaging 48.8 city and 51.6 freeway. This little car is sporty, great on gas and lots of fun to drive. Eco mode works well to get those miles up and when you want to get on the freeway at 70 mph just take it out of eco and press down on the pedal. The new technology is fun, voice activated phone calls through bluetooth, and iphone wireless tech allows you to listen to your tunes. Two year maintenance is provided free with purchase, touch door handle to open and lock. Plenty of room and comfortable seats (love the softex); room in back for 6 footers. Exterior/interior are sporty; test drive this one before you buy!

Worth the money and more......
By casciari4 on 07/19/12 04:12 AM (PDT)

2012 Toyota Prius c Four 4dr Hatchback (1.5L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)

I waited 11 and a half weeks for my Prius C Model 4. It was worth the wait and now i know why Japan is not exporting and there is such a demand inside the country. The mileage is unbelievable. Forget the 46/53 as advertised. On the highway I get between high 50's MPG and low 70's MPG. If it's bumper to bumper I get 70"s MPG. In city traffic I have gottem 99.9 MPG and it may be more but the reading only goes up to 99.9 MPG.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2012 Toyota Prius c in VA is:

$131 per month*