2006 Toyota Highlander - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Highlander model:
Quiet Ride
By Sue on 02/19/06 13:51 PM (PST)

2006 Toyota Highlander Limited 4dr SUV w/3rd Row (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

This is the best car I have purchased. It is a quiet and smooth ride. Plenty of room inside and adults in the back seat are comfortable. Previous SUV I owned the back seat was flat and uncomfortable for adults. Gas mileage is good compared to other SUV's. Would highly recommend this SUV.

Great SUV
By CMS on 01/25/06 10:22 AM (PST)

2006 Toyota Highlander 4dr SUV AWD w/3rd Row (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

I have had my car two weeks, already 400 miles, and love it. I have had 4 different SUV's, all from different manufactures and I think I have found what I have been looking for. The seats are comfortable and there is plenty of leg room. It is fun to drive, handling is great even in the snow and the engine is so quiet and there is no wind noise. Mine has manual adjust seats and I actually have the setting more comfortable than the 8 way power seats I have previously had. I always kept adjusting those and never found the right comfort zone. As the newer models come out they are very sleek but also have huge blind spots, this SUV has none.

My Review
By Boo on 01/17/06 14:58 PM (PST)

2006 Toyota Highlander Limited 4dr SUV AWD w/3rd Row (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

Smooth, quiet, comfortable ride that is easy to handle. The Limited model has plenty of comforts, including automatic climate control and auto-dimming mirror.

Best vehicle ever purchased
By GiftForWIfe on 01/12/06 17:12 PM (PST)

2006 Toyota Highlander Limited 4dr SUV AWD w/3rd Row (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

Rides as quietly as my Lexus SC430 for $20k less. The hybrid feature is seamless, you don't know it's a hyrbid. Peppy and fun to drive. Great interior and exciting Nav system.

Great All Around Vehicle
By Laura E. on 01/11/06 00:22 AM (PST)

2006 Toyota Highlander 4dr SUV AWD w/3rd Row (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

Only had the car a day or so, but the car handles amazingly well. It has plenty of pick up and go, handles busy city traffic, and even some muddy and very bumpy roads. My dog can get into the back easily, and I love the easy to use radio and heat/ac adjustments. The car looks good too, and I have received countless positive comments on it.

J. Review
By J. Doxbeck on 12/17/05 08:01 AM (PST)

2006 Toyota Highlander 4dr SUV AWD w/3rd Row (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

Comfy to drive, no blind spots like other SUVs I have driven. Very easy to handle and slip control comes in handy in when turning around icy corners. I love the look and feel. Lots of room for rear passengers and for cargo.

Great SUV
By Jay in NC on 12/08/05 16:44 PM (PST)

2006 Toyota Highlander 4dr SUV AWD (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

This is a great driving SUV! It has a quiet ride on the highway, and it has all the creature comforts I need. The center console is easy to manage. It offers plenty of room for 5 passengers and the rear storage space is more than ample. I was pleasantly suprised by the acceleration of the 4 cylinder engine. I am very pleased with my Highlander.

My Review
By Bob Lang on 12/01/05 16:40 PM (PST)

2006 Toyota Highlander Limited 4dr SUV w/3rd Row (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

I have owned my Highlander for several weeks and have only 300 miles on the odometer. I wanted to replace our 1997 Lexus LS 400 with a vehicle which would carry more items for us to carry to our summer home. On our first tank of gas the meter says we are getting 26.5 mpg on all local driving. It drives and handles very well and has a surprising acceleration compared with our Lexus. The amenities compare favorably with the Lexus, but I miss the automatic seat and steeringwheel tilt adjustments as well as the additional leg room in the second row of seats.

Great Car
By Matt on 11/06/05 20:11 PM (PST)

2006 Toyota Highlander 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

Smooth ride and surprisingly good acceleration with the 4 cyl. Averaging over 25 mpg in mixed highway / city driving. Very happy so far.

i love it
By megan on 10/27/05 14:44 PM (PDT)

2006 Toyota Highlander Limited 4dr SUV w/3rd Row (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

i love this car. i drove a nissan frontier for a while and this is such a welcome change. the ride is so smooth and quiet. my sister visited recently with her husband and children and we were all able to fit in the car comfortably. i love the pick up and go that it's got.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.