Should have stuck with Civic
By berkshirebabe on
2013 Toyota Corolla LE 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 4A)
I had a 2008 Civic sedan and was getting itchy for a new car. I looked at the 2013 Civics first and almost bought one, but had trouble with the dealership. So Toyota had 0% financing and I went to look at Corollas. I loved the new red SE--cute and more stylish than the 2013 Civic. I test drove it and it was smaller than the Civic and rode OK, but the controls seemed a little "cheap" and there was not much in-dash storage for things like CDs. I ended up buying the car because I made a great deal on it. Well, 2 weeks later--I miss my Civic like CRAZY! I really feel like I took step down in quality and space. The car is super-tiny inside (and I am only 5 feet tall).
Favorite Features
Exterior appearance
Suggested Improvements
Interior room, more storage space, more leg room for back seat, and upgrade contols and sound system--if you can call it that.
By bobnc3
on 04/13/14 06:19 AM (PDT)

I absolutely detested the technology in the Civic and bought the Corolla regretting that power locks/windows could not be left off. Decent for the money and my L even has front reading lights and open door/trunk warning on the base model.

By mred72
on 02/28/13 23:12 PM (PST)

Granted the car isn't much, but if you wanted a Civic, you should have bought one. Sounds like buyer's remorse.

By notoyotaagain
on 05/15/13 15:11 PM (PDT)

Corolla is poor quality compared to the Civic