2004 Toyota Corolla Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Corolla model:
Toyota is forever!
By Don on 03/18/05 22:37 PM (PST)

2004 Toyota Corolla Sedan LE 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 5M)

Handle great, 34MPG in city, 38MPG on highway, Cruises at 70 with little effort, Very roomy interior, good visibility for control Comfortable on long trips

Great Value
By Danner on 03/15/05 21:30 PM (PST)

2004 Toyota Corolla Sedan S 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 5M)

Fun to drive. Very fuel efficient and economical to maintain. Responsive engine for a four cylinder manual. Original equipment tires (Goodyear Integrity) were marginal-replaced with Goodyear Regatta II which have worn well and handled well under all road conditions. Would buy another with no hesitation. The 32-40mpg definately helps with today's gas prices.

what do I think?
By rikkiroo on 03/08/05 23:38 PM (PST)

2004 Toyota Corolla Sedan S 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 5M)

Over all I am very satisfied with the purchase of my Corolla. There are two things that I don't like about the car. One is that it has many blind spots. The other thing is the gas mileage isn't as high as they claim it to be. At times if you are driving for long periods of time the seats can become very uncomfortable. I do like how easy it is to drive. It has a very smooth ride and is very quiet. It is small and compact but has lots of room.

Pure pleasure in small size
By Japanese reliability on 02/28/05 21:26 PM (PST)

2004 Toyota Corolla Sedan LE 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 5M)

An excellent fun to drive automobile, that just happens to get great gas mileage at the same time. Not the fanciest car but a well made solid, well engineered car. Would most definitely purchase another one.

2004 Corolla S
By Rick on 02/14/05 20:51 PM (PST)

2004 Toyota Corolla Sedan S 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 5M)

Another excellent Toyota product. I owned a 2000 corolla and the 2004 adds a bit more sportiness to the equation. It handles better and is a bit more refined than its predecessor. Mileage is still excellent and power from the engine is above average for it's class. Overall I am very happy with this car.

Great car
By kathleen on 02/13/05 13:43 PM (PST)

2004 Toyota Corolla Sedan S 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 5M)

Great car, fun to drive! Looks good gets great gas mileage. A lot faster than you would imagine with a little four cylinder. Have had absolutely no problems with this car. Toyota is the only brand I have had that I can make that claim.

Great little car.
By Dennis Holt on 01/31/05 22:47 PM (PST)

2004 Toyota Corolla Sedan LE 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 5M)

This car feels solid and rides solid and comfortable. The fuel economy is excellent. I am a 6 ft. 2in. adult and I have taken this car on long trips without feeling the need to stop and rest often. I have a bad back and this car is comfortable to drive. It gives a nice quiet ride.

Like this car
By Candy on 01/22/05 13:44 PM (PST)

2004 Toyota Corolla Sedan LE 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 5M)

I've changed cars a lot over the years. I plan to actually keep this one. I like the way it handles, looks and the gas mileage. It's comfortable and just the right size. Small enough to be easily manuevered into parking spots but nicely fits up to 4 adults and a child.

Love this car
By Jeff on 01/05/05 00:13 AM (PST)

2004 Toyota Corolla Sedan S 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 4A)

This car is everything I want. Safety, great gas milage, and a great look. People think I paid more for this car than I really did. LOVE THIS CAR!!!!!

Love It!
By Tony Reed on 12/12/04 23:06 PM (PST)

2004 Toyota Corolla Sedan S 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 5M)

I highly recommend this car! Looks cute, but still kinda conservative.... GREAT Toyota reliability... great drive.. great, sturdy feel.. and the gas mileage!!! WOW! I get gas.. like.. about once a month! I paid about $14,500 for it, I think.