2010 Subaru Impreza 2.5L 4-cyl. Turbo AWD 5-speed Manual Consumer Review - The WRX is a really

2010 Subaru Impreza - Consumer Review

2010 Subaru Impreza WRX 4dr Hatchback AWD (2.5L 4cyl Turbo 5M)

The WRX is a really fun car to drive!
By WRX in ABQ on

2010 Subaru Impreza WRX 4dr Hatchback AWD (2.5L 4cyl Turbo 5M)

Just under 1,000 miles so far, which means I can start going a little higher on the revs. That's scary, because even at 4k-5k, the acceleration is phenomenal! Outstanding pick up at low mph or highway level. Very smooth. Got two window roll-downs from other drivers on my first day saying it looks great and asking how it drives. That just doesn't normally happen. I wish the front under-fender (I'm not really an expert, so I'm sure that's not the name) were a little higher for curbs, but I think I can get that changed. Averaging 24 mpg so far, but I've been driving it pretty hard, lots of city, and it's still breaking in. Most fun car I've ever driven. Can't wait to take it skiing!

Favorite Features

Awesome engine/acceleration, short-throw shifter, auto-dim mirror. Plenty of room for my dog, skis, and luggage in hatchback.

Suggested Improvements

Ground clearance in front, stereo not super-powerful (but also not too bad for regular driving).