2002 Nissan Sentra - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Sentra model:
A pocket rocket with practicality too.
By mackattack on 03/09/02 22:58 PM (PST)

2002 Nissan Sentra SE-R Spec V 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6M)

If you only care about getting from point A to B, get a Cavalier. If you enjoy the drive, get a Spec V. Precise steering & great seats let you carve corners w/ confidence. Power is always available. The Jetta 1.8T has a nice interior & great engine, but had a lot of body roll. The Impreza 2.5RS has good handling, but the engine didn't impress, even w/ similar HP. While nice, they don't to have the Spec V's combination of sportiness & refinement (& cost a few $K+).

Bye bye Accord
By Texas Greg on 03/07/02 21:45 PM (PST)

2002 Nissan Sentra SE-R 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 5M)

Traded in my anemic 95 Accord EX (2nd one) for some serious fun. I am not disappointed so far (only had it 4 days). Handling is excellent and has ample power which I haven't fully tapped yet so stay tuned. Very supportive seats and quality interior design. Rockford sound system is worth every penny.

For the $ it's hard to beat
By MarkDriver on 03/05/02 19:32 PM (PST)

2002 Nissan Sentra SE-R 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 5M)

I was trying to decide between a 2002 Accord or a Civic EX. Having owned preludes and accords in the past it seemed the way to go... until, on a fluke, I test drove the 02 SE-R. What a value for $17,500! It had the performance lacking in the accord, and the difference between the SE-R and the Civic is night and day. Value is apparent in that the SE-R comes standard with side molding, fog lights, spoiler, real rims. For the same price, the Civic EX gives you HUB CAPS of all things!!!

SE-R
By btreamer on 03/04/02 07:27 AM (PST)

2002 Nissan Sentra SE-R 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 5M)

It's alot of fun to drive. If my commute wasn't so far I'd have got the Spec-V.

2002 Nissan GXE
By mmiller317 on 03/03/02 20:35 PM (PST)

2002 Nissan Sentra GXE 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 5M)

Quality & Value!!! Features found on high end luxury cars.

know what you want
By tookforever on 03/01/02 17:58 PM (PST)

2002 Nissan Sentra GXE 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 5M)

I knew what I wanted and told the dealership exactly what I wanted and what I wanted to pay. It worked and it was the easiest process I had ever been through. Did my homework and it paid off. The Sentra is a nice looking car and it performs and looks like a more expensive vehicle.

this car is the bomb
By SSJVegeta on 03/01/02 11:53 AM (PST)

this car is the bomb

Just test drive it for yourself...
By none on 02/28/02 08:37 AM (PST)

2002 Nissan Sentra SE-R Spec V 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6M)

I don't have too much to say about this car except "MAN IT's FUN." It's a fun, fast, and very affordable car. I would recommend it to anyone...

So far so good
By Nismo on 02/28/02 07:02 AM (PST)

2002 Nissan Sentra SE-R Spec V 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6M)

I was trying to decide between this and the RSX Type S and This car blew me away. It sells itself. All you have to do is drive it. It has abundant power over almost all the RPM range. I was doing 110 and had to swerve out of the way of an armadillo (I live in Texas), and the car stuck to the ground. The only gripe I have is that my blinker is flipping out on me. I'm satisfied.

great bang for the buck
By brendt on 02/26/02 21:06 PM (PST)

2002 Nissan Sentra SE-R Spec V 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6M)

This car brings back the idea of driving back. "fun". I waited for awhile to get this car and I love it