2002 Nissan Sentra - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Sentra model:
Bye bye Accord
By Texas Greg on 03/07/02 21:45 PM (PST)

2002 Nissan Sentra SE-R 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 5M)

Traded in my anemic 95 Accord EX (2nd one) for some serious fun. I am not disappointed so far (only had it 4 days). Handling is excellent and has ample power which I haven't fully tapped yet so stay tuned. Very supportive seats and quality interior design. Rockford sound system is worth every penny.

For the $ it's hard to beat
By MarkDriver on 03/05/02 19:32 PM (PST)

2002 Nissan Sentra SE-R 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 5M)

I was trying to decide between a 2002 Accord or a Civic EX. Having owned preludes and accords in the past it seemed the way to go... until, on a fluke, I test drove the 02 SE-R. What a value for $17,500! It had the performance lacking in the accord, and the difference between the SE-R and the Civic is night and day. Value is apparent in that the SE-R comes standard with side molding, fog lights, spoiler, real rims. For the same price, the Civic EX gives you HUB CAPS of all things!!!

SE-R
By btreamer on 03/04/02 07:27 AM (PST)

2002 Nissan Sentra SE-R 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 5M)

It's alot of fun to drive. If my commute wasn't so far I'd have got the Spec-V.

2002 Nissan GXE
By mmiller317 on 03/03/02 20:35 PM (PST)

2002 Nissan Sentra GXE 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 5M)

Quality & Value!!! Features found on high end luxury cars.

know what you want
By tookforever on 03/01/02 17:58 PM (PST)

2002 Nissan Sentra GXE 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 5M)

I knew what I wanted and told the dealership exactly what I wanted and what I wanted to pay. It worked and it was the easiest process I had ever been through. Did my homework and it paid off. The Sentra is a nice looking car and it performs and looks like a more expensive vehicle.

this car is the bomb
By SSJVegeta on 03/01/02 11:53 AM (PST)

this car is the bomb

Just test drive it for yourself...
By none on 02/28/02 08:37 AM (PST)

2002 Nissan Sentra SE-R Spec V 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6M)

I don't have too much to say about this car except "MAN IT's FUN." It's a fun, fast, and very affordable car. I would recommend it to anyone...

So far so good
By Nismo on 02/28/02 07:02 AM (PST)

2002 Nissan Sentra SE-R Spec V 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6M)

I was trying to decide between this and the RSX Type S and This car blew me away. It sells itself. All you have to do is drive it. It has abundant power over almost all the RPM range. I was doing 110 and had to swerve out of the way of an armadillo (I live in Texas), and the car stuck to the ground. The only gripe I have is that my blinker is flipping out on me. I'm satisfied.

great bang for the buck
By brendt on 02/26/02 21:06 PM (PST)

2002 Nissan Sentra SE-R Spec V 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6M)

This car brings back the idea of driving back. "fun". I waited for awhile to get this car and I love it

Disappointed with SE-R
By telal01 on 02/26/02 14:02 PM (PST)

2002 Nissan Sentra SE-R 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 5M)

Test drove SE-R with auto tranny. Salesman said someone ordered it then brought it back 3 days later. I can understand why. Car is not as powerful as numbers suggest (165hp) Car did not handle well on turns on bumpy roads, the rear end losses grip easily and also likes to bounce around over rail road tracks. Probably due to the fact it does not have independent rear suspension like most cars in its class. I think it is over-priced for what little it offers.