2008 Nissan Pathfinder Consumer Review: MPG After Two Years

2008 Nissan Pathfinder - Consumer Review

MPG After Two Years
By ohlode on

2008 Nissan Pathfinder S 4dr SUV 4WD (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

Regarding MPG on my 2008 Pathfinder S 4x4 with automatic transmission. After two years and 28K I consistently get 18.5 mpg mainly around town and usually with a small mix of expressway/freeway driving. I use 87 octane only. A/C or not it gets the same mileage. On trips I've averaged 23 mpg. Hope this is helpful. I chose the Pathfinder over the 4 Runner because of the deal. About four thousand cheaper and the base 2008 4 runner didn't even have the 3d seat as standard. Towing capacity was 1K more than the V6 4 runner. So glad I picked the Pathfinder.

Everything. The rear seat combinations are awesome. Grandkids sit in the 3d seat and are not right behind you. The power is more than adequate for the size vehicle. I tow a 2000# boat and a 3000# travel trailer regularly with no problems.

The ride in this entry level S 4x4 is a bit soft. Would prefer a slightly stiffer ride. Overall, about the best vehicle purchase I've ever made.