2001 Nissan Pathfinder Consumer Review: What a beast

2001 Nissan Pathfinder - Consumer Review

What a beast
By DK on

2001 Nissan Pathfinder SE 4WD 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 5M)

I bought this vehicle used after I wrecked my 99 4Runner and I have not regretted the purchase. It now has 107k and I've really only had to replace the rear muffler because of rust (I had to replace other things but I was the cause of the other things I replace). It drives amazing and has plenty of power, well a lot more power then my 4Runner. I love to go offroading and this vehicle has aced everything that I have thrown at it. It rides comfortably on the highway and maintaining a certain speed is easy due to its potent v6 engine. Towing is easy though it's only rated at 3500 lb for the 5 speed manual. I am hoping to keep this vehicle until it dies!!

Car like comfort and interior; Bose audio is freaking sweet; powerful v6, 4 low... everything is awesome about it!

Needs a sub woofer to make the Bose even better. Should have kept it to coil over shocks instead of struts.