2013 Nissan Murano Consumer Review: 2013 Nissan Murano, SL AWD Li

2013 Nissan Murano - Consumer Review

SL 4dr SUV (3.5L V6 AWD CVT Automatic)

2013 Nissan Murano, SL AWD Like it a lot so far!
By jeep53 on

2013 Nissan Murano SL 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

I've only the this SUV for a couple months now and have put on about 3,500 miles. I love the way it handles. The V-6 has enough power for my liking, along with the CVT. It is a very quiet and smooth drive compared to the 2011 Rogue I had before. Love the techology package and the panoramic sunroof. The manual says to use premium fuel but we've been fine with regular. Overall, I have no regrets with this vehicle. I like the exterior style, although I know it's not for everyone's taste. The fit and finish inside is excellent. I will write another review after six months.

Power heated seats; dual panoramic sunroof; power liftgate; Bose radio, backup camera; comfort of front seats; easy to enter and exit;

Better gas mileage; The trunk area could be a little bigger as other SUV's in this class are. It should have daytime running lights and also lamps on the side mirrors for the price of this vehicle. It should also include GPS at this level without adding another $2,100 for the package. The backseat area could have a little more leg room, but I'm being a little picky about that.