2010 Nissan Murano Consumer Review: Six months in, all good

2010 Nissan Murano - Consumer Review

Six months in, all good
By Mark on

2010 Nissan Murano LE 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

I'm not usually one to write reviews, but Edmunds was very helpful as I purchased the Murano so I felt obliged to return the favor. Iíve purchased maybe half a dozen cars in my life and my Murano is by far my favorite. Itís very fun to drive, especially coming from a trucky SUV. The interior is very well thought out, with everything seemingly where youíd expect it to be. And Iíve yet to walk up to it and not like how the exterior looks. Itís really nice to have no regrets about such a significant purchase. Iíd definitely recommend Nissan and the Murano.

Great acceleration and handling. Driverís controls very well laid out. Easy integration with iPhone for both hands-free calling and music. Great sound. Added Curt tow-hitch without problem.

Premium fuel is required for maximum acceleration. Navigation and video entertainment options overpriced. Rear bumper protector needed to avoid scratches.