Used 2007 Nissan Murano Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2007 Nissan Murano - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Murano model:

Best I've owned
By Chris

2007 Nissan Murano SL 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

I got a leftover 2007 SL fully loaded (roof rack, nav, dvd, power pedals, HID, etc.) and so far it has been the best car I've owned! Previously had '04 A4 and '01 S4. The Audis don't even compare to the feel of the Murano. The first weekend I took it to DC and back in less than 36 hours (5 hour drive each way) with no complaints. I looked at RDX, Edge, and the Rogue and this was by far the best of the bunch. I highly recommend to anyone, just don't expect anything more than 22 MPG.

Navigation is excellent, rear view camera, HID, intelligent key.

I'm surprised there was no bluetooth or aux jack. However, the DVD does have an aux jack that plays through the stero by FM modulator that sounds better than anything sold for the iPod. The '09 Murano solves both of these so I guess Nissan got the message.

Darrin's opine
By Darrin

2007 Nissan Murano SL 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

I traded an F150 crew cab 4x4 for the Murano as I needed city-type efficiency. It was great to get rid of the lumbering behemoth for a nimble little grocery getter. I am 6 feet 240 pounds and the comfort of the drivers seat practically sold me with all its electrical toys. I enjoy the Bose/MPS stereo and mileage has been a solid 20 MPG in town. Very comfortable for 4 adults. I consider it a very pragmatic vehicle that's fun.

Comfortable leather seats, sporty steering wheel and classy instrumentation, nice sound system and long legs on the highway.

Touch pad combination entry for driver's side and like others have mentioned, better cup holders. Design the rear seats with a slight recline position as an option to the exacting vertical plane that now exists.

It's a Nissan
By mando626

2007 Nissan Murano SL 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

I traded in my 2006 BMW 325i. I needed a bigger car for my family and was impressed with the features that came with this car. Love the interior, love the Bose system included with the Murano. I was not too impressed with the handeling. I guess I was use to the Ultimate Driving Machine(BMW). Needless to say it handled good on the freeway. The passanger compartment is spacious and comfortable.

Backing camera, Bose stereo, design, and size.

An iPod or MP3 jack. Normal sized spare tire.

Excellent Vehicle
By Rob

2007 Nissan Murano SL 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

I would buy another one. I love the turning radius. It is comfortable. It is very roomy. The only thing I do not like is the cup holders. There are not enough and you cannot put two medium drinks side by side in the holders. Rob

Power, dual climate controls and roomy back seats.

better cup holders

Dick's Synopsis
By Riochard Doll

2007 Nissan Murano SL 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

Driving this vehicle has been a great experience. Love the way it handles & pick-up.

Shifting. Audio controls. 18" wheels.

Pin-striping (I did this myself). Front air duct screen (black mesh).