2007 Nissan Murano - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Murano model:
Fantastic vehicle
By R Presuto on 05/24/07 11:20 AM (PDT)

2007 Nissan Murano S 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

In 28 years of driving, I can't remember a more pleasureable driving vehicle!! The comfort and smoothness is just great, The CVT is the transmission of the future! If you are looking at this segment of cars, don't overlook the Murano, With all the features I think it represents a great value. This is my 4th Nissan and I have been very happy with them all.

Happy Murano owner
By Big Bob on 05/22/07 19:22 PM (PDT)

2007 Nissan Murano SL 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

I purchased the Murano SL AWD in November in Seattle. Shortly after purchase we had a major snowstorm and long lasting icy roads. The Murano was magnificant! I could not get stuck, even when starting uphill on ice! I was surprised the car felt very steady and perfect for the conditions. Heated seats were a plus.

Good and can be better!
By E. Pete on 05/16/07 18:00 PM (PDT)

2007 Nissan Murano SL 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

I've had my Murano for about a month, and so far so good. The ride (long and short distance) is extremely comfortable. Lots of power, and the CVT is really great. I also love the backup camera (which I initially thought was just a gimmick). The car feels solid from top to bottom. I previously owned a BMW, and the Murano's overall quality is at least as good (and many ways better).

Good Decision
By Colorado on 04/25/07 21:01 PM (PDT)

2007 Nissan Murano SL 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

I bought my Murano in late March. I drive a lot for my job, and needed something comfortable, reliable that does well in the snow as I live in Colorado. I love the design of the Murano, and so far I'm happy. It's everything I was looking for. I have a Bose stereo, and it doesn't sound as good as I thought it would, but it serves its purpose. I love to drive it, and my friends love to get in it and be driven around. I think it's a great car. Haven't had the chance to drive it in snow, so I guess I'll have to wait until winter and put it through the real test. The intelligent key is hard to get used to and not sure I like it that much.

Nothing but excellence for the Murano
By Michael on 04/20/07 13:50 PM (PDT)

2007 Nissan Murano SL 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

My wife and I purchased a new 2007 Nissan Murano in February. This is perhaps one of the finest cars we have owned and we enjoy every aspect of the vehicle. We purchased the Pearl White Murano SL with a sunroof and DVD entertainment system. The only regret I now have about this vehicle is that I didn't get Navigation. However, I do have that in my 2005 Nissan Murano SE.

Love to drive Murano!!
By mark ohio on 04/08/07 20:07 PM (PDT)

2007 Nissan Murano S 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

Love our new Murano. My wife has wanted one since we saw one at the autoshow couple of years ago. It was time for us to buy a new car and we looked at a bunch of different cars and suvs, but this is what we really wanted. After we test drove it we knew that it was the right car for us.

Very happy so far!
By James on 04/07/07 10:32 AM (PDT)

2007 Nissan Murano SE 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

I have been researching SUVs for the past year and a half and finally decided that the Murano was the best choice for me. I love the sleek design of the exterior. I wanted something with plenty of power, comfort, reliability and great resale value. I think the Murano meets all of my expectations! It is replacing a 2000 GMC sierra X-cab 4x4 pickup. The murano has more zip than the truck had. I only have about 600 miles on it so far and am getting 21 mpg in mixed driving. I'm sure I'll get the 24 on the highway that they suggest. I love the CVT. It is always at the perfect rpm for the condition. The bose stereo is not as awesome as I thought it would be, but it sounds pretty good. I'm very pleased.

Better than expected
By Kirk on 04/05/07 09:38 AM (PDT)

2007 Nissan Murano SL 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

When it was time to replace my wife's car, she suggested the Murano. I really wasn't expecting much when we went on the test drive. Smooth, quiet ride. Very comfortable seats both front and back compliment the luxurious interior. Tons of handy features standard. So far the gas mileage has been around 20 mpg with mixed driving... pretty good for a fairly large vehicle. We compared it with Highlander, Endeavor, Durango, Jeep Grand Cherokee and Explorer and for the same money there was no comparison. I would strongly suggest putting it on you list of test drives if you are in the market for a mid-size SUV.

This vehicle is a "10"
By Craig on 04/04/07 16:54 PM (PDT)

2007 Nissan Murano SE 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

Take into consideration fuel economy on most sedans and SUVs - this is a 10 with 24 mpg highway. Loaded with features, stylish, smooth as silk, and the safety features are second to none. This is definitely a "10". I drive 30,000 per year and that's why I went with the Murano. Comfort, toys galore, spacious, and a looker.

One Month In and Incredibly Impressed
By DLM on 03/30/07 11:37 AM (PDT)

2007 Nissan Murano SE 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

So far, my SE Platinum Murano w/Charcoal leather interior and Chrome Rims is amazing and has far exceeded my expectations and previous opinions of Nissan, as it looks like Nissan got it right with this SUV, and its fine-tuned improvements since it's introduction in '03. I definitely recommend the SE, for the sporty handling, it's what makes the vehicle so much fun to drive, and the CVT hasn't sapped any power, as I cruise 80 mph easily. It doesn't matter whether or not you're going up hill or around turns, and going over bumps really isn't that harsh, though maybe I'm used to that from my 330ci bimmer with sport tuned suspension. The Murano likes to be driven, and is one of the best.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.