2004 Nissan Murano SUV - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Murano model:
murano 2004
By markk on 11/11/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Nissan Murano SUV SL Fwd 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

Very nice car (SUV), there is a noice on the driver seat that I hate and there are not any solucions at this time. I will recommend this car if you like a SUV's, there is no reason to buy another expensive SUV like BMW or Volvo.

This car is a sleeper!
By Prophet B.R .Harden on 11/10/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Nissan Murano SUV SE AWD 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

I find this to be the very best car I ever purchased. A head turner. Exceleration is awesome. I went in to nissan to buy the new 2004 maxima, but after test driving the murano i was hooked. My wife and I are extreemly please with this vehicle. It has all the functions of a SUV but the ride of a smooth luxury car and then can fly like a high perfomace raodster.

Great alternative to the standard SUV
By RPSKIBICKI on 11/10/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Nissan Murano SUV SL AWD 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

Overall styling is refreshing when compared to other SUVs. Great fuel economy with good performance. The CVT drives well, but takes some getting use to as you don't "feel" the gears shifting. The interior and exterior has a wonderful fit and finish.

My Murano is great!
By Mursan on 11/08/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Nissan Murano SUV SL AWD 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

I'm very pleased with my Murano. It handles like a dream, is appointed conveniently, and is really fun to drive. Disappointed in gas mileage. It gets great mileage on a highway/expressway but mileage slips in stop & go driving. All controls work well and I am finding the navigation system helpful and easy to use.