90K and counting - loving it - Shift4x4
By Shift4x4 on
2000 Nissan Frontier SE 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB
This truck has exceeded my expectations, A new purchase and have enjoyed very mile. only issue has been, battery replaces at 4th year, leaking a/c hose replaced compressor to top of condenser, new tires after 5th year and heat shields on exhaust removed (they began to rattle) due to some corrosion. I am not planning on getting rid of anytime soon. too much plastic in the front grill and fascia on the new one I will wait for a nicer design. I like its towing capacity, I have taken it from philadelphia to montreal several times with a fully loaded trailer, perfomance was good. the cruise control light, dimmer, and radio controls are a bit out of view on this model. overall I love it.
Favorite Features
overall look, rugged yet stylish, does not look like a red necks ford or a lumbering chevy. The amount of plastic on wheel well extensions and front bumper on this model is plenty, the new models look to cheap.
Suggested Improvements
i saw a more chiseled design (concept) in a magazine, that would be the direction to go with the body, the other improvement can come in the way of storage maybe under the rear seat, and a little less wind noise.