1992 Nissan 300ZX - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific 300ZX model:
Best Car I Ever Owned
By Kevin on 02/23/07 15:32 PM (PST)

1992 Nissan 300ZX 2dr Coupe

I can best describe this car as an addiction. I need at least one Nissan Z fix a day. It is very powerful, and handles like no other car I have owned or driven. I would recommend this car to anyone who has a strong appreciation of cars, and not to someone who has no sense of style or performance (Prius Drivers). It has been very reliable, and never fails to get me from point 'a' to point 'z'. If anyone gets a chance to buy one, they should take it!

Great car to drive
By Jeremy on 03/19/06 20:49 PM (PST)

1992 Nissan 300ZX 2dr Coupe

This car is an amazing car to own and drive. It's fast and alot of class. Leather and suede interior, t-tops, projection headlights, hicas 4 wheel steering. Then its runs like a champ.

I love my z
By Brandon3 on 11/30/04 14:12 PM (PST)

1992 Nissan 300ZX 2dr Coupe

My 1992 model is my second Nissan 300ZX (the first being a 1990) and they are wonderful cars. I'd recommend them to anyone. Their gas mileage is never great, but is never horrible either, especially for the car you are getting. My car is around 12 years old and still looks better than most newer cars.

Style that Never Ages
By WideMan on 09/22/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

1992 Nissan 300ZX 2dr Coupe

The style is ageless. The performance and the engineering in this car is still very impressive.

120 K Miles and Running strong
By Nismo did it right on 09/09/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

1992 Nissan 300ZX 2dr Coupe

I purchased one in the spring of '04 so I havn't had the car for an long time but I can tell you a few thing that may help you make a decision on buying one. The car handles like a dream, on dry, solid pavement. Like all rear wheel sports cars, it will have its problems in the rain or if you hit a patch of sand on a corner. The car looks absolutely beautiful and for the most part it is very reliable. The only problems I've had are as follows. DO NOT launch the car through shifts on the stock clutch, it was not desinged to handle it as i found out. And constant agressive cornering will cause power steering fluid leaks.

Cool
By JoeShmoe on 03/22/04 00:00 AM (PST)

Great Car! Fun to Drive!

Another Happy "Z" driver
By Barbara Klein on 07/03/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1992 Nissan 300ZX 2dr Coupe

From the beginning I have had very few problems. Maintenance is the key.