Used 2005 Mitsubishi Lancer Sedan Consumer Reviews - 40 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2005 Mitsubishi Lancer Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Lancer model:

Love This Car
By Jole

2005 Mitsubishi Lancer Sedan Ralliart 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

Since 2002 I was driving an OZ verzion of the Lancer and I was not aware of what I was missing until I took the Ralliart for a test drive. This car is priced way under it's value. The drive is pure luxury with a touch of performance. I had to buy it even though I did not need a new one. It was hard to beleive what improvements Mitsubishi made with this car. Some of the improvements include: a sunroof, 320 watt Infinity sound system, short shifter, 16" wheels, rear discs brakes, ABS, a suspension that is out of this world, the MIVEC engine, fog lights, a super-sounding Muffler, a Rrlly trunk net, and sport seats. There are cars out there which are selling for $15,000 more and are still a great buy, but this car will perform better.

All features flow into one exciting drive. What a Car!

The headlights are plain ugly. it needs sixth gear (or seventh).

2005 Mitsubishi Lancer
By Chr15

2005 Mitsubishi Lancer Sedan ES 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

Take the 2005 Mitsubishi Lancer to dirt, and turn the wheel all the way and hit reverse, woo is that fun! dont worry about moving much cause your making unbelievable turns. it would be better if you got one with all the features needed and security requried ABS is not standard, but a CD player is? I like the full grill as opposed to the two quarter size slotts. The clips installed on the inside panels are perfect for power wire for trunk thumpers. This is the only car I've had where the seat didn't have to be all the way back to reach the pedals sufficiently and comfortably. I wish I would have gotten the Ralliart model though. The factory brakes seem to decipate too soon.

Power windows, mirros, and locks. The agility, and turning radius are unblievable.

If they're going to change the front and rear end, why stop there and change some of the interior beyond just the smokey wood on the dash from wood.

Best Value in its Class
By Dante

2005 Mitsubishi Lancer Sedan ES 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 4A)

This car has been fantastic. Mine has 4,000 miles so far, no problems, firm supportive seats are great on my back. I am averaging 29 mpg with air running constantly here in AZ. Don't believe the hype over Honda or Toyota. I test drove Civic and Carolla and the Lancer blows them away as far as seat comfort, ride comfort, torque off the line power, and standard features, all for thousands less. Get an ES with the convenience package. It gives you everything you need, power everthing, AT, cruise, all for $14,000!

Great seats, loaded with standard features, air blows super cold, cruise control, nice simple interior layout, great price.

Better stock stereo or choice of premium sound on ES models.

2005 Mitsubishi Lancer
By Tom Pounds

2005 Mitsubishi Lancer Sedan ES 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 4A)

My girlfriend has a 2003 Lancer and had no problems with excellent reliability. So I bought my 2005 and now I am very happy.

Rear wipers, lower speed on AC blower.

Needs more ponies
By Lane

2005 Mitsubishi Lancer Sedan O-Z Rally 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

I got my car brand new with 7 miles on it 3 of which I put on during a test drive. I just wish it came with more stock hosepower. I have a DMT racing muffler which I got a ticket for so that helps a little. It handles awsome and is just a sweet ride.

The whole car. the engine, muffler sound, interior, roomie, moon roof one touch, and remote keyless.

More stock horsepower, subs, and change the dash lights to blue.