2010 Mazda Mazda6 Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Mazda6 model:
Not on par with other japanese cars
By nestorhdz on 07/04/11 15:04 PM (PDT)

2010 Mazda Mazda6 Sedan s Grand Touring 4dr Sedan (3.7L 6cyl 6A)

Nice, agressive looking and responsive. Easy to handle on high speeds. During the first year of combined highway and city use there are major issues that didn't appear on other cars I've owned (Toyota, Opel, and Chevrolet). Unoccupied passenger seat and front speaker make noise as if I was driving an truck 10 years old. The radiator heat sensor was stuck and the car overheated (covered by warranty). Front disc brakes lasts less than 10,000 miles (it's less than 20,000 mi and it's the second change). There's clearly audible noise in the front suspension on irregular roads. Overall, quality is far, far away from that of Japanese and American cars.

Four door with flair
By Frank on 09/27/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2010 Mazda Mazda6 Sedan s Grand Touring 4dr Sedan (3.7L 6cyl 6A)

I was looking for a passenger car that had style, power and handling the Mazda 6 fit the bill nicely.The power from the V6 engine is fantastic, roomy trunk and very good rear leg room. I got it fully loaded with the Technology and Navigation package. A Highlight is blind side monitoring which is very useful. You owe it to yourself to take this car for a test drive before settling on the other popular brands.

Style, Value, and Performance
By Michael on 06/17/10 09:17 AM (PDT)

2010 Mazda Mazda6 Sedan s Grand Touring 4dr Sedan (3.7L 6cyl 6A)

This is our second Mazda, having just traded a 2007 CX-9. Exterior styling is much more attractive than Honda Accord or Toyota Camry, and it is much sportier too. This car is a tremendous value. We paid $28,500 with $2000 in rebates.

2010 MazdaA6 Grand Touring
By Bill on 04/26/10 15:57 PM (PDT)

2010 Mazda Mazda6 Sedan s Grand Touring 4dr Sedan (3.7L 6cyl 6A)

Just bought the car over the weekend. We looked at about a dozen in this category and went with the Mazda. So far we really like all the options, BlueTooth, Nav, Sirius etc.

Zoom Zoom
By Phil on 03/03/10 11:32 AM (PST)

2010 Mazda Mazda6 Sedan s Grand Touring 4dr Sedan (3.7L 6cyl 6A)

I'm sold on Mazda. Bought S Grand Touring after owning a Progete5 for 8 years. It truely is the poor mans Lexus getting many extras for far less than a comparable equipped Lexus or Infinity. So far I'm very happy; going on three months of ownership. I believe I got every option available so the as I added options it got a little pricey but I think worth it.

Great Buy
By DJayhawk on 03/01/10 10:44 AM (PST)

2010 Mazda Mazda6 Sedan s Grand Touring 4dr Sedan (3.7L 6cyl 6A)

Traded in my 2008 Mazda 3 for the New Mazda 6. Great sedan. Powerful V6 Engine. Lots of features. Love the Sat Radio, Bluetooth, keyless entry and push button start. This car has it all. Huge trunk and lots of room for rear seat passengers.

The one to have!
By Mkilgore1968 on 02/25/10 19:32 PM (PST)

2010 Mazda Mazda6 Sedan s Grand Touring 4dr Sedan (3.7L 6cyl 6A)

I love this car. If your going to buy a 2010 Mazda 6 spring for the Grand Touring Package. you will love it.

Nice, Fun to drive
By NiceRide on 01/14/10 10:21 AM (PST)

2010 Mazda Mazda6 Sedan s Grand Touring 4dr Sedan (3.7L 6cyl 6A)

Have had the car since 11/09 and still get excited to hop in and go for a drive. There was one comment on road noise below, which it has some of but, much less than the new Accord we test drove. Getting about 23 MPG mixed. Great response when stepping on the gas and wanting to pass, dart, or just show off.

Best in Class
By Sebastian on 12/14/09 18:06 PM (PST)

2010 Mazda Mazda6 Sedan s Grand Touring 4dr Sedan (3.7L 6cyl 6A)

60+ miles each work day. All highway. Handling is very responsive. Sports car like feel. Hugs the road. Comfortable driver's seat. Probably won't ever sit in the passenger seat! I researched the Camry, Accord and Altima. Drove them all. Bought this. Only downside is the road noise. It's not loud per se. But, test drive the car on the highway if it is something that bothers you. Cranking Sirius on the Bose stereo is always a good way to drown out road noise. Fuel economy is not as bad as it looks in the 6cyl. I have 1700+ and I am averaging 22 MPG. I noticed that when I set the cruise, I appear to be getting 25+. Mazda has a winner with this model.

I love it!
By RedViper on 08/21/09 08:47 AM (PDT)

2010 Mazda Mazda6 Sedan s Grand Touring 4dr Sedan (3.7L 6cyl 6A)

So far I'm very pleased with the purchase. I'm still getting used to the advanced features. I guess I simply didn't know that a car could contain this much useful technology after driving a Hyundai Santa Fe for a few years.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2010 Mazda Mazda6 Sedan in VA is:

$139 per month*