Lexus Automobiles Forever
By Bill on
2001 Lexus RX 300 4WD 4dr SUV (3.0L 6cyl 4A)
I personally have owned over 10 new cars over the years, and I, without hesitation, say that the Lexus, especially the SUVs, are the most dependable, beautifully designed automobile throughout the industry. The ride, comfort, gas mileage, and convenience, make this car the best... nothing more... only the best of the best. I own a 2001 RX 300, bought by me brand new, and I must admit it rides just as great today as when I first drove it out of the showroom I sincerely advise those who have not experienced its ride and everything else I have mentioned, please do it and take a test drive. I believe once you do, you will be hooked on nothing else. I happen to favor its SUVs.
Favorite Features
My favorite features are: the ride, comfort, agility, the quietness of its engine and body parts, braking system, adequate pick-up speed, flip-down rear seats and quietness when riding with rear seats down. It's like "riding on air". Experience it just once, and you will eventually own one.
Suggested Improvements
I must say, I was hard-pressed to find any improvements needed except this one: It's turning radius is inadequate but this is not a "big thing" to me especially when everything else is superior. Although I own a 2001 RX 300, I do like the lines better on the RX 330. Return the red exterior.