2005 Lexus LS 430 Consumer Review: Looking forward to 2006 Model

2005 Lexus LS 430 - Consumer Review

Base Sedan (4.3L V8 6-speed Automatic)

Looking forward to 2006 Model
By M Bell on

2005 Lexus LS 430 4dr Sedan (4.3L 8cyl 6A)

It seems reliability has finally become an issue with Lexus with the LS 430 2004 model. My car is 12 months old and has already had 4 recalls, some rather serious like a bad fuel pump and faulty automatic transmission. I have also had my park-assist quit which was not a recall. However, Lexus dealerships are the best and you couldn't be looked after better unless they put you up at the Ritz while they worked on your car. Mercedes and BMW seem to care less, which is why my 2006 will also be a Lexus.

What a great ride - so quiet and smoothe. The Mark Levinson sound system is awesome. Controls are user-friendly. With good mileage and a large tank you've got great range of >550 miles of Hwy driving. If the car were bigger I'd sleep in it!

Every time you back up the rear window shade goes down - a bit of a nuisance. Design a place to hold CD's; better yet let us hook up our i-Pods (like the Bose Sound Dock -now that would be cutting edge); how about an optional DVD-A system - naw...that would be asking too much. Thanks for a great car