Great SUV!
By nautictalk on
2014 Land Rover Range Rover Supercharged 4dr SUV 4WD w/Prod. End 12/31 (5.0L 8cyl S/C 8A)
Long time owner of RR's. Just sold my 2006 SC edition and it was the best car I have ever owned. Reliabilty throughout my ownership was stellar. Never had a significant issue. I currently also own a BMW 750 and 650. And have owned other premium vehicles in the past. And as I said the RR was the best of the lot. I just took delivery of a 2014 full size RR SC with every option except the towing package. This is by far the best RR. It's fast, comfy and execution in materials and fit/finish is flawless. I love it. That being said, there are a few areas of improvement needed. Should be no Eco auto on. Navigation could be improved. And rear hatch cover can be improved. Great SUV!
Favorite Features
510 HP, luxurious interior, comfort, fit/finish, styling, handling. Not crazy about the dial shifter, but it did increase space on the console. Lot of technology to learn. Replay for songs on radio great feature. More room in rear seat area. Feeling of spaciousness. Smooth and quiet handling. And no oil change or service of first 16k or one year. I have my order already in for the 2015 LWB edition.
Suggested Improvements
Navigation, Eco mode as default should be removed. Dial shifter. Paddle shifter is plastic and too easy to accidentally up or down shift when in D mode. Step rail should be included at this price. Having the deplorable side step should be included at the premo price. But buy the deplorable side rail when taking delivery so it's covered by the 4yr warranty. Installing later and it will only have the dealer 1 year warranty. Actually that goes for any dealer installed accessories.