2015 Kia Sorento Consumer Review: Great Mid size SUV

2015 Kia Sorento - Consumer Review

2015 Kia Sorento

LX 4dr SUV (2.4L 4-cyl. 6-speed Automatic)

Great Mid size SUV
By barlo1 on

2015 Kia Sorento LX 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 6A)

I'm a loyal Toyota customer, but I wanted to see what other car makers had to offer. So I test drove a number or SUV's from Toyota, Mazda, Ford, Subaru & Nissan. And the 2015 Sorento impressed me so much that I stopped looking. It's the perfect size, it rides great (better than most other SUV's), very comfortable, great standard feature & options. Very good quality all around, great warranty and I'm getting about 26mpg city & highway combined. When you compare the price and quality of the Sorento to other SUV's. Sorento wins.

Love the rear camera, steering wheel controls, heated mirrors, extra storage compartments, great ride and good gas mileage

Make the Led lights brighter and always on.

Are you the author of this review?

Update Your Review
By barlo1
on 12/08/14 19:42 PM (PST)

Up date to my first review. My Kia has about 16,000 miles now and there have been no problems or issues. we've taken it on a few long trips and everyone was comfortable, even two 18 year olds in the 3rd row were comfortable. There have been a lot of bad comments on the Sorento 3rd row. I admit that it's not the easiest seat to get in and out of, but remember this is not a full size SUV. And i have yet to see a 3rd row seat that's easy to get in and out of, even in a full size SUV. My gas mileage has improved since my first post. I was getting 26 miles per gal. city & highway combined. using super unleaded. Now that I've pasted 10,000 miles. I'm averaging 27 to 28 miles per gallon combined on regular gas. So far the best thing about my Sorento is this. I don't regret buying it.