Greatest SUV I've ever had!!!
By silveradohd on
2004 Infiniti QX56 4WD 4dr SUV (5.6L 8cyl 5A)
Folks, I test drove the following: Lexus 470, mercedes M500 and G500, Range Rovers, Lincolns, Escalade, Hummer H1 and H2, VW Toureg, and QX56. I enjoyed the QX56, Toureg, and H2 in that order. The rest didn't feel right to me. I have had my QX56 for one month and 1100 miles and absolutely love it. I had it at my ranch doing off road chores and the low range was excellent (not offered on some of the luxury boats) I got 18.7 round trip in mileage in the first 1000 will get better as things break in somewhat. For record I have owned a Escalade and two H1's and never again will own another of them.
Favorite Features
interior light willow, and Jade extetior. Waited for one to show up. Internet shopping and bid war between dealers is way to go. Cool sun roof and DVD TV. SAT NAV is a kool toy too. Good warranty period. Maximum comfort compared to the others I drove.
Suggested Improvements
Better tires. Even though they are smooth running and provide good traction in mud, they're not the best that could be on this pricey of vehicle. More powerful woofer