I've had my CR-V for six month and driven it through a very snowy Pennsylvania winter. Overall, I love the CR-V and would not hesitate to buy one again.
- Part time AWD was great in snow and icy conditions. Never got stuck even going up icy roads. Got wind-blown into a snow bank and drove right back out
- Great MPG for AWD SUV - averaging almost 26 mpg mostly rural (29mpg on the highway)
- Leather seats are very very comfortable on long drives
- Tons of cargo capacity
- Mine and many other CR-Vs have poor fit and finish. Doors and trim don't line up right.
- Jarring over bumps - more like a truck than a car
- Nav is primitive and overpriced
- Very roomy for a small SUV
- Feels very solidly built
- Good view all-around
- Good mpg for an SUV
- Very comfortable for long trips
- Improve fit and finish
- 6 speed automatic transmission
- Fold-flat 2nd row seats (like Fit)
- Bluetooth without having to buy Nav package
† Edmunds.com received the highest numerical score in the proprietary J.D. Power 2014 Third-Party Automotive Website Evaluation Study℠. Results based on responses from 3,381 responses, measuring 14 companies and measures third-party automotive website usefulness among new and used vehicle shoppers. Proprietary study results are based on experiences and perceptions of owners surveyed from January 2014. Your experiences may vary. Visit jdpower.com.