2010 Honda CR-V SUV - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific CR-V model:
Love my new CR-V
By Amy on 07/23/10 18:40 PM (PDT)

2010 Honda CR-V SUV LX 4dr SUV AWD (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

I love my new CR-V! I took a lot of time comparing the CR-V to the RAV4, Nissan Rogue and Subaru Outback. I think I made the best choice. Very high quality. I have a bad back and I like the firm seats, very comfortable. Back seat is spacious, bottle holders in all the doors and very quiet ride. I like the blue light dash and the double glove box. Rear hatch is spacious and has a hard cover which you can put light groceries on (dealer added for free). I also added heated seats as an extra.

No Regrets
By neonbright on 07/23/10 08:29 AM (PDT)

2010 Honda CR-V SUV EX-L 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

This is my first Honda and I love it. My research for a new vehicle was extensive and over 8 months long. I finally decided on a small SUV or Crossover, it came down to 3 SUVs. Honda CR-V, Ford Escape and Nissan Rouge. The Nissan Rouge was easily ruled out, small trunk area and other personally wants. So it was down to the Honda CR-V and Ford Escape, and the Honda CR-V won. Yes the CR-V may cost a little more but it is worth it.

5th Honda, No regrets here!
By LJ on 07/19/10 09:10 AM (PDT)

2010 Honda CR-V SUV EX-L 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

This is our 5th Honda vehicle over the past few years and we've not been disappointed in any of them this one included. We've got just over 500 miles on this CR-V and are already seeing 27 mpg on the highway. We seem to get better fuel mileage when not using the cruise control, perhaps due to the drive-by-wire throttle control? This CR-V has the typical Honda build quality and engineering that we've come to expect and enjoy. It's roomy with lots of storage space and great amenities. We love it!! The information center takes a little getting used to, but it's a great feature that it is. There are many SUVs to pick from, but the Honda, will be hard to beat with these great features.

just right size suv
By andrew on 07/17/10 05:20 AM (PDT)

2010 Honda CR-V SUV EX 4dr SUV AWD (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

Had this CR-V for a month going from a 09 accord exlv6. Wanted SUV for practicality and comfort. Nicely finished with very comfortable seats good visibility. Ultra quiet engine and trans. Reasonable gas mpg 21 -23 around town, nice features with reclining rear seats and folding seats. This cr-v exudes quality throughout. Ex all wheel drive sticker $25,845.00 this is an excellent SUV there is no reason to spend more, both my wife and I love the car, and I have had over 50 autos and this is one of the best you can buy. Period !

Wow, what a fun ride
By big bert on 07/17/10 04:21 AM (PDT)

2010 Honda CR-V SUV EX 4dr SUV AWD (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

love the cr-v, great gas mileage and very roomy , i am 6-2 and plenty of leg room.

Sluggish off the line
By Petro10 on 07/07/10 16:58 PM (PDT)

2010 Honda CR-V SUV EX-L 4dr SUV AWD w/Navigation (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

Overall car is well made and amenities are great. However, it is extremely sluggish off the line, acceleration is sub par, we knew it would be slow but not this slow. Fuel economy while driving here in DC averages 17 mpg with only 24 on our one highway trip.

My 3rd CR-V in 11 years and > 325,000 miles
By Monica on 07/02/10 21:32 PM (PDT)

2010 Honda CR-V SUV EX-L 4dr SUV w/Navigation (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

I commute 110 miles round trip every day. I need economical and comfort. I've put over 3/4 of a million miles on CR-V's since 2000. In 2010 I purchased my 3rd CR-V - love the style, ride, fuel economy and durability. My first one was a slightly used 1998 EX model that I traded in after putting about 210,000 miles on it. It's still in use today by a college student. I bought #2 (LX model) in 2006 and put 114,000 miles on it. Sold it just for the heck of it to someone who offered me Edmund's selling price (He and his wife love it) and bought a 2010 EX-L Nav model in March. About 3 months and 6500 miles later, I love it. Best one yet.

Great little vehicle
By snowflake on 07/02/10 10:27 AM (PDT)

2010 Honda CR-V SUV EX-L 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

This is the 2nd CR-V that we have purchased. The 1st was an LX, this one was is an EX-L.The 1st was an 07 with 57000 miles. Absolutely no problems and was as reliable as the IRS collecting your taxes. If there is an area that I would change its the front seats get a little hard after a couple of hours in the saddle. Hopefully the leather seats and lumbar support with be better. One other gripe is the rear license plate holder. Why is there not a hold down feature on the bottom part of the license frame keeping it from slapping the tailgate when closing it or when going over bumps. Aside from those minor issues it is a great vehicle and I would recommend it to anyone without reservations.

Nice car EXPENSIVE Oil Changes!
By 2010 CR-V EX AWD on 06/28/10 08:07 AM (PDT)

2010 Honda CR-V SUV EX 4dr SUV AWD (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

This is my second CR-V. I love the look of the car and I truly enjoy driving it. I had the 2007 and was offered a great deal for a 2010, so I bought my second CR-V. My first oil change with Honda was free but the second oil change was $69.95 with Honda. I was shocked. he dealership told me they use 0-20 grade oil now for the 2010 and it is more expensive! I was angry and wish I was told this BEFORE I purchased the vehicle. I asked if this expensive oil means getting less oil changes, the dealership said NO, every 3500 miles! Why the change? Why have an Oil life indicator? What is the advantage? The car really does not perform any better than the 2007 with regular oil.

My New 2010 Honda CR-V AWD with Nav
By Maria Karam on 06/24/10 08:17 AM (PDT)

2010 Honda CR-V SUV EX-L 4dr SUV AWD w/Navigation (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

I just got this vehicle a few weeks ago and am really very satisfied so far. Mileage is good and ride is comfortable.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2010 Honda CR-V Suv in VA is:

$109 per month*