Love it but Keep in Mind...
By CJ on
2009 Honda CR-V EX 4dr SUV AWD (2.4L 4cyl 5A)
I just bought a beautiful 2009 Tango Red AWD CR-V EX and I have to say I love it. The steering and the front view you get is the best! It has a very secure feel to it including when it's pouring rain. The only down fall to it is that even though it claims to make 22 city and 26 hwy miles (for gas) and it has only given me an average of 16 which means that I've had to refill my tank after only 250 miles. :( It should be at least after 350 miles. I don't drive much in the city so I was extremely concerned. I just spoke to two different Honda dealerships that told me that it takes up to 5000 miles on the car before it gives the average of 22-26 miles on gas. I was relieved to hear this news!!!
Favorite Features
Favorite feature: the steering, easy to maneuver, the front view, it's practical, dependable and looks great!
Suggested Improvements
Better gas mileage from the beginning (not having to wait until the engine is 'broken in'), better view from the back window, better view from the sides (blind spots), better latch on the truck (if it's not shut tight then you will not be able to engage the alarm) and have the back seats fold flat.