Honda Fan
By watersonclan on
2012 Honda Civic LX 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 5A)
This is my sixth Honda in 30 years. I researched what I wanted very carefully and decided on the smaller fuel efficient Civic for commuting back and forth to work. With gasoline prices continuing to inch up, this is the best model available without having to go to a hybrid. I have put 1,200 miles on my car,so far and am happy to say I am getting an average of 42 mpg on a tank of gas. I am very happy with my purchase and after shopping at every dealership in the Inland Empire, I was glad to finally find a reputable dealership in Pasadena who did not try to play games or sell me something I didn't want.
Favorite Features
I really like the display that changes color as you drive and lets you know what kind of mileage you are getting. It gas forced me to change my driving habits. I also like that I can plug in a jump drive and listen to hours of my favorite tunes with a simple touch of the controls located on the steering wheel.
Suggested Improvements
My only complaint is the shape and location of the headrest. I am small and even with the headrest in the lowest position, it hits me in the back of the head and is uncomfortable. I gave tried to adjust the seat and steering wheel to different positions and gave found one that is okay, not comfortable, but satisfactory.