2008 Honda Accord 2.4L 4-cyl. 5-speed Automatic Consumer Review - Gorgeous car, wish for better

2008 Honda Accord - Consumer Review

Gorgeous car, wish for better seats
By Steve on

2008 Honda Accord EX-L 2dr Coupe (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

Bought this car cert. 7 mo old with 13.5K miles, under $20K. For that price this is a fantastic luxurious coupe.There are trade offs that I have no problems with, my mileage after two tanks with mostly city driving is 21 but acceleration is very good, smooth, ride a little firm but enjoy the handling. I rode two hours home from the dealer and my back was sore for days. Have an old back injury. My thighs are lifted too high in the air. Feels like I am sitting in a bucket. A memory foam wedge pillow has made a world of difference. Compared to my Infiniti G20, this car feels huge. Comes with normal coupe blind spots. It is 6" wider and 13" longer than G20.

Favorite Features

Head turning styling, red exterior with tan and black interior. Beautiful interior design. High quality engine/tranny performance. Tons of features, TPMS, VSC, 9 air bags. Very happy and content I bought a Honda.

Suggested Improvements

Seats are back killers. Shift knob not too ergonomic. Reflections b/c of the acute fr and rear windshield angles. Could be a couple inches shorter and a lot skinnier. Wish for bluetooth, homelink, memory seats, fog lights, xenon lights, stereo could be a little better - picky, picky, picky.