Best Value Buy
By wvu_phillies on
2008 Honda Accord LX-S 2dr Coupe (2.4L 4cyl 5A)
Being a new graduate and starting my new job, my primary goal was to get a new car. Initially, I was planning to get a luxury sedan, however the payments are way too high. I decided to go with a Honda Accord Coupe LX-S because I got an amazing deal, reliability, and looks. I couldn't have asked for a better car. Although it lacks the power and acceleration that luxury cars offer, it is still an amazing vehicle. The handling is real tight and going from 50 MPH to 70 MPH is where the fun begins. When stopping at a red light, other motorist stare at the car probably trying to guess what kind of car it is. IMO the front looks similar to the Lexus IS250 and the side of the car looks like a G37.
Favorite Features
17 Inch Alloy Wheels, 6-Disc CD Changer, iPod jack, steering wheel controls, and the graphical screen. Mind you all these features are standard.
Suggested Improvements
I went back to the Honda dealership and asked how much it would be to install fog lights, and the servicing manager said they don't sell fog lights for the LX-S model. This is a little hard to believe since there are vacant holes in the grille for fog lights. Other than that issue, the car is sick!